Post here your Elvis' pictures

date of this pic ?

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

hi

anyone would be kind to give the real date of this pic ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40IRA-3LgF0

thanx !

Re: date of this pic ?

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm

At Graceland, most likely February 3. 1976.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:48 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:57 pm

I believe that the picture with the policemen is from februari 1976. Personal i don't believe that the close up pics are even from 1976. They are not from the same day as the policemen photo. Look at the necklace and his belly is rounder/fuller.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 pm

He could of took it off for the police mug shots or given it away as a git....I think it's the same day, same clothes and how often were the police at Gracelend during February 76? It's gotta be the same day surely

Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 am

AlohaEagle wrote:He could of took it off for the police mug shots or given it away as a git....I think it's the same day, same clothes and how often were the police at Gracelend during February 76? It's gotta be the same day surely

You maybe right, and your arguments are strong, but I'm not fully convinced either. The necklace and the mid-region was mentioned, but I also find his hair to be a little different and a tad longer. I think someone on this forum once suggested the fall of 1975 for the pic with the policemen, could be...

Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 am

The hair is definitely different I agree but, to me, it looks like there was a bit of a gale going on in Memphis on that particular day.....however, the jury is still out, maybe someone with definite info will come along & straighten it all out.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:28 am

1927 I think it was

Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:47 am

Wow the 70s were a fine time for fashion. Ruffles AND the denim jacket? Hot damn tamale