Post here your Elvis' pictures

new to my eyes car candid june 25 1977

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:52 am

Found on Ebay,

Rare pic....On their way to the airport, Cincinatti.

enjoy Ed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: new to my eyes car candid june 25 1977

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Without watermark. This presents a problem because, according to the Info, the shot was taken just before Midnight on the 24th at Greater Cincinnati Airport en-route to his hotel ( which would later become Infamous as the hotel walk out shots ). Now then, If the Info is correct and it was taken just before Midnight, then how long did it take to get to his Hotel because those shots of him walking out are taken during the day. Courtesy of Paul at : http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... orm77.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:42 am

Thank you for the info Aloha eagle, plus the other pics / link :D

Ed

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:51 am

He is said to have spent the overnight between the Cincinnati and Indianapolis shows in Memphis.

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:37 am

ed40 wrote:Thank you for the info Aloha eagle, plus the other pics / link :D Ed

You're welcome Ed

elvisjock wrote:He is said to have spent the overnight between the Cincinnati and Indianapolis shows in Memphis.

Yeah but that was after all these photos were taken so where was he in-between the first shot at the airport & leaving The Netherland Hilton Hotel in Cinci? It couldn't have taken all night to get from the airport to the hotel in Cinci surely. The first shot was taken just before Midnight then there's a gap until the photos of him leaving hotel two hours before going on stage at 8.30...that's roughly 18 hours in all.