Post here your Elvis' pictures

New Army picture?.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:16 am

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

I found this picture on ebay and comes with original Press stamp on back, it looks really weird. Is it real or fake? :roll:. Thanks!. Bye for now :smt006.

Re: New Army picture?.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:30 am

The January 1957 photo (reversed) is very close to this one. The army photo is obviously fake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 am

Terribly fake. It's the same pose Photoshopped.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:07 am

The fool wrote:The January 1957 photo (reversed) is very close to this one. The army photo is obviously fake.

a.jpg

1958 fake.jpg

It's nearly an exact match with the January 1957 image. Maybe the same moment, taken from a different camera.

Quite an awful fake indeed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:33 am

Thanks to all for confirming this 8). Bye for now :smt006 .

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Mike.
I'm thinking it was done for a newspaper of sorts,to show what ELvis would look like
without his famous sideburns before entering the army!

I do recall seeing images like that done in A Columbus,Ga, paper right about the time he recived his draft notice,don't forget his hair and the sideburns were a BIG deal back in "Da Fiftys".

...as was news about Elvis Presley entering the army.

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:18 am

Elton wrote:Hi Mike.
I'm thinking it was done for a newspaper of sorts,to show what ELvis would look like
without his famous sideburns before entering the army!

I do recall seeing images like that done in A Columbus,Ga, paper right about the time he recived his draft notice,don't forget his hair and the sideburns were a BIG deal back in "Da Fiftys".

...as was news about Elvis Presley entering the army.

Thanks for sharing!. Bye for now :smt006.