Post here your Elvis' pictures

LIVE A LITTLE,LOVE A LITTLE...Rare(ish) pic

Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 am

Picked this up a few days ago and to be honest i've never seen it before, is this rare ?

LIVE A LITTLE,LOVE A LITTLE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LIVE A LITTLE,LOVE A LITTLE...Rare(ish) pic

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 am

Since I also have this picture, not so rare but uncommon perhaps, like the one below.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 am

jinjoe wrote:Picked this up a few days ago and to be honest i've never seen it before, is this rare ?

LIVE A LITTLE,LOVE A LITTLE.jpg

New to my eyes, although Mr. Nolan's expression looks familiar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Neither of the shots are anything super rare - they've been floating around the web for a good while.

You can see more from the same shoot here --> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/L ... ittle-1968

And you can always check for more 'photo shoot session' shots here --> http://elvicities.com/~epss/

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 am

onelove wrote:Neither of the shots are anything super rare - they've been floating around the web for a good while.

You can see more from the same shoot here --> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/L ... ittle-1968

And you can always check for more 'photo shoot session' shots here --> http://elvicities.com/~epss/

..........................................................................................
great pics - Love - Live a Little Love a Little - Elvis as Greg Nolan in film -
Enjoy this Y'all -
::rocks :smt007 8)

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 am

Thank you jinjoe...those are new to me....love this movie :wink:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 am

The original photo posted above looks to have been the inspiration for the images drawn for use on the various movie posters.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

onelove wrote:You can see more from the same shoot here --> http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/L ... ittle-1968

Cool site! Thanks onelove

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm

california boy wrote:Thank you jinjoe...those are new to me....love this movie :wink:

I love this movie too! 8)

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm

This is a begium version i have in my collection... just wanted to share it... :?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:42 pm

The movie is pretty bad, but Elvis looks great, Michele Carey is drop-dead gorgeous, and the songs are reasonably good -- especially "A Little Less Conversation."

Bonus points for those who can spot 24 year-old actress/director/producer Penny Marshall ("The Odd Couple," "Laverne & Shirley," "Big," "A League of Their Own") as an extra in the film.

Penny Marshall.JPG

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:The movie is pretty bad, but Elvis looks great, Michele Carey is drop-dead gorgeous, and the songs are reasonably good -- especially "A Little Less Conversation."

Bonus points for those who can spot 24 year-old actress/director/producer Penny Marshall ("The Odd Couple," "Laverne & Shirley," "Big," "A League of Their Own") as an extra in the film.

Penny Marshall.JPG

Ty Doc for info on actress /director /producer - Penny Marshall info -
Grt thread this is -

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

karlos wrote:Ty Doc for info on actress /director /producer - Penny Marshall info -

No bonus points until you spot her in the film. ;-)

Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:The movie is pretty bad, but Elvis looks great, Michele Carey is drop-dead gorgeous, and the songs are reasonably good -- especially "A Little Less Conversation."

I agree that it's probably pretty bad but this is still one of my favorite Elvis movies because he "looks great, Michele Carey is drop-dead gorgeous, and the songs are reasonably good." Michelle Carey is one of my favorite Elvis co-stars. She's great. And Elvis seems to be having fun.

Live a Little, Love a Little is one of the Elvis movies from the late '60s that could have been but wasn't. Stay Away, Joe, Charro!, Trouble With Girls and Change of Habit -- all potentially good but not quite there. Could you imagine Chautauqua as directed by Robert Altman? I truly believe Elvis could have been a good (or even great) actor if only he'd had a decent director.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:46 pm

I never heard Penny Marshall was in that film.Thanks for that info.This forum always comes up with something interesting.