Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis Artwork - (no new photos)

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

I understand that in this forum most people are looking for rare or new photos of Elvis ....so it may not be appropriate that I post my artwork here. If that's the case, please tell me and I'll stop. No sense posting if it makes people angry or they're just not interested in it. It may be worth adding a new forum for Elvis Artwork on this website if there is enough interest in it.

I do hot rod artwork and always thought Elvis would be a great addition to my work. It's been really difficult to find quality photos to use, so that's why I'm so happy I found this website. Both of these Elvis images were in B&W and colorized for use with my hot rod work. I hope you enjoy them, but if not, please let me know .....

Re: Elvis Artwork - (no new photos)

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Rat Rod Elvis wrote:I understand that in this forum most people are looking for rare or new photos of Elvis ....so it may not be appropriate that I post my artwork here. If that's the case, please tell me and I'll stop. No sense posting if it makes people angry or they're just not interested in it. It may be worth adding a new forum for Elvis Artwork on this website if there is enough interest in it.

I do hot rod artwork and always thought Elvis would be a great addition to my work. It's been really difficult to find quality photos to use, so that's why I'm so happy I found this website. Both of these Elvis images were in B&W and colorized for use with my hot rod work. I hope you enjoy them, but if not, please let me know .....

Please add ya art work here Rat Rod Elvis - Its okay by me who enjoy seeing ya work - Keep up ya good work n welcome to our forum - Your designs are so inspiring and enjoyable ta view so please keep up ya hard work -they are brill - Thanx for sharing em with us all - TCE4Evr -
::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:04 pm

I appreciate the kind comments Karlos, thank you .......

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:06 am

Rat Rod Elvis wrote:I appreciate the kind comments Karlos, thank you .......

Yvw Rat Rod Elvis - ::rocks

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 am

These are gret, Bob. I particularly like the second one with the '56 Chevrolet. This one reminds me of those posters you see in bars of Elvis with Jimmy Dean and Marilyn etc. Keep up your good work. ::rocks

Regards,
Andy

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 am

Thank you Andy .... I really like the art pieces with Elvis, Marilyn, James and all. I tried my hand at one some time ago, see below. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Rat Rod Elvis wrote:Thank you Andy .... I really like the art pieces with Elvis, Marilyn, James and all. I tried my hand at one some time ago, see below. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

Just beautyful ty Rat Rod Elvis = kep up ya great work buddy -enjoy- weekend -see u around

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:02 pm

karlos wrote:
Rat Rod Elvis wrote:Thank you Andy .... I really like the art pieces with Elvis, Marilyn, James and all. I tried my hand at one some time ago, see below. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

Just beautyful ty Rat Rod Elvis = kep up ya great work buddy -enjoy- weekend -see u around

Thank you Karlos .......have a great weekend.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 pm

They are much more refreshing than some of the other pics that have shown up lately (Elvis impersonators with the poster thinking they're Elvis).

Keep posting them, Rat Rod.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Excellent work Bob!thanks

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 am

No problem, I adore Art and your work deserves credit. This café scene is excellent. Did you ever think of going commercial?

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:31 am

Rat Rod Elvis wrote:
karlos wrote:

Thank you Karlos .......have a great weekend.

Grt art work -

yu too Rat Rod Elvis -
Keep addn ya designs mate - I love dem all mate -
Keep up ya grt work - and they r great work -
really enjoyable ta see -

Good luc in ya future prospects mate - ya art work are great -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by karlos on Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 am

Thank you guys ......I love doing these and was hoping there would be some who liked them here in this forum. Andy, I do sell my hot rod art work in prints, calendars etc. but not scenes like the cafe one as I don't have the rights to images of Elvis, Marilyn etc. I do see a lot of people using them, and I don't mind for posting in forums, but would be afraid to try and sell them.

Thanks again all for looking and your kind comments.