Post here your Elvis' pictures

I bought these "Official" Terry Wood Elvis Photos...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi, my name is John. I have been an Elvis fan since I was 3! I am 23 years old, and I am married (july 2011) and now my wife is becoming an Elvis fan too!

I collect Elvis records, Elvis "owned" items, original photos, etc...

My question is, I just bought these "official" Terry Wood Elvis photos. Are they worth anything? I do not plan on ever selling them, I was just curious.

Here is a quote from the seller: "Here are 2 copyrighted Elvis photographs. They are official and from Terry Wood Photography in Tupelo, Mississippi. I do not know when they were purchased or acquired, as I found them recently when going through my departed father's estate."

And here is a pic:

Re: I bought these "Official" Terry Wood Elvis Photos...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:02 pm

I paid $14.99 w/ free shipping

Re: I bought these "Official" Terry Wood Elvis Photos...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:26 pm

stan from tintane wrote:Although historically these are photos of interest, they are not rare or worth any great amount.
Terry passed away some years ago and his widow still sells these copyright images at Elvis events in and around the Tupelo area.
Very common images and in many a collection, but nice to have them direct from source .
Hope that helps.

I have plenty of stuff in my collection worth alot (Elvis Carpet from George Coleman, Elvis LPM-1254 First Press 1/s Near Mint, etc...) so thats ok they are not valuable.

And like you said, its nice to have them direct from the source.

Thanks for your help!