Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: A "Quiet Visit" To Tupelo --> December 1970 !

Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:30 am

Great topic and Elvis looks like the "Godfather" in a mafia-movie. ::rocks

Re: A "Quiet Visit" To Tupelo --> December 1970 !

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Winston wrote:Great topic and Elvis looks like the "Godfather" in a mafia-movie. ::rocks


A little bit, although those fabulous "Godfather" movies didn't begin until 1972.

Re: A "Quiet Visit" To Tupelo --> December 1970 !

Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:50 am

Hey Doc!
Thanks for a wonderful topic.
hope you have a great Labor day holliday.

::rocks

Re: A "Quiet Visit" To Tupelo --> December 1970 !

Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:30 am

Elton wrote:Hey Doc!
Thanks for a wonderful topic.
hope you have a great Labor day holliday.

::rocks


Thank you so much, I hope you are enjoying your holiday as well.

Re: A "Quiet Visit" To Tupelo --> December 1970 !

Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:31 am

Great post Doc!
I've heard stories of his trip to Tupelo during this time but have never seen pictures documenting it. Any stories to do with Tupelo always seem to hold an extra place in my heart.

Great pictures and info, thanks again

Re: A "Quiet Visit" To Tupelo --> December 1970 !

Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:43 pm

1Sixstring wrote:Great post Doc!
I've heard stories of his trip to Tupelo during this time but have never seen pictures documenting it. Any stories to do with Tupelo always seem to hold an extra place in my heart.

Great pictures and info, thanks again


Thank you.

Yes, those hometown trips are almost always interesting. He made them as far as into spring 1977.