Post here your Elvis' pictures

Help finding a pic

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 am

Just wondering if anybody has a bigger or better pic of Elvis then they have on the official EP Graceland website at the bottom where it says "Elvis sightings." The pic is magnificent I think as it's taken on location when filming Stay away Joe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks>>>>Joe.

Re: Help finding a pic

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:28 am

Joe Car wrote:Just wondering if anybody has a bigger or better pic of Elvis then they have on the official EP Graceland website at the bottom where it says "Elvis sightings." The pic is magnificent I think as it's taken on location when filming Stay away Joe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks>>>>Joe.

Let me help by uploading the image:

ep10_mp-promo-lg_sightings03.jpg

I've not seen this one before. You are correct, it's circa October 1967, during the filming of "Stay Away, Joe."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:29 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Joe Car wrote:Just wondering if anybody has a bigger or better pic of Elvis then they have on the official EP Graceland website at the bottom where it says "Elvis sightings." The pic is magnificent I think as it's taken on location when filming Stay away Joe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks>>>>Joe.

Let me help by uploading the image:

ep10_mp-promo-lg_sightings03.jpg

I've not seen this one before. You are correct, it's circa October 1967, during the filming of "Stay Away, Joe."

Thanks Doc!!

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 pm

It appears no one has it ...

Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Isn't this just a screen grab from Stay Away Joe a few frames different from the screenshot below?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 pm

"Stay Away, Joe"... Elvis looks great!

I think promiseland's correct, it's probably a screen grab.

Found this pic thought you might like...