Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Nashville, TN: July '73 --> Tired Eyes!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:39 pm

InheritTheWind wrote:When you posted a link of the seller's other "treasures" on an Elvis post I thought it would be other cool Elvis items for sale.

This is my final reply to your off-topic malarkey.

Clearly, I overestimate the level of intelligence of some on this forum. You are the only one to fail to see the post was "tongue-in-cheek."

Again, take a break, seek some help, your personal issues are polluting this forum with posts that violate our guidelines. If it continues, it may impact your membership. ;-)

Re: Nashville, TN: July '73 --> Tired Eyes!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
InheritTheWind wrote:When you posted a link of the seller's other "treasures" on an Elvis post I thought it would be other cool Elvis items for sale.

This is my final reply to your off-topic malarkey.

Clearly, I overestimate the level of intelligence of some on this forum. You are the only one to fail to see the post was "tongue-in-cheek."

Again, take a break, seek some help, your personal issues are polluting this forum with posts that violate our guidelines. If it continues, it may impact your membership. ;-)

You can threaten me all you want, Doc. Kick me off the forum. That would be fine. It's pretty obvious you run this place because no sensible forum would allow you to abuse members the way you do.

No matter what you say it was NOT "tongue-in-cheek." I am a huge fan of 1969 Elvis and when you posted a link to his other "treasures" I seriously had hopes that it would be a link to other 1969 photos of Elvis. It was, after all, a link on AN ELVIS POST. I did not appreciate your little joke of the link going to horribly demeaning images of VERY YOUNG girls in various states of undress. IT WAS NOT FUNNY. I was at work when I clicked it. If it was your idea of "tongue-in-cheek" then you have a horrible, disturbing and juvenile sense of humor. Obviously, you view women as objects for your bizarre sense of humor.

Obviously your rage has reached a point where you are threatening me. Actually, it was a typically creepy veiled threat because you're always hiding behind something.