Post here your Elvis' pictures

Some trading card photos

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:35 am

Kalinsky photos from the June 10, 1972 evening show. These are from the Elvis By The Numbers set.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Some trading card photos

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:50 am

Wertheimer photos from September 22nd, 1958. From the Elvis By The Numbers set.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 am

Three more photos from the Elvis By The Numbers set.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:12 am

Three photos from the Elvis 75th Anniversary set. Only the ´72 photo is rare, but I think the school photo is nicely colorized.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 am

Five cards from The Platinum Collection.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 am

Three photos from one of the bonus sets of The Elvis Collection.

The Girl Happy photo is bigger & better quality than the one on the Elvis Photo Shoot Sessions site. (Feel free to use this one. I love your site.)

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:06 am

From the Elvis Lives card set. This if from Charlotte, February 10th, right? Is this a new photo?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:18 am

Three ´68 Comeback photos from the Elvis Lives set.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:26 am

Three more photos from the Elvis Lives set. The photo of Elvis in the White Fireworks suit is from Vegas in February ´72, right?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:45 am

A card from the Elvis Is set.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:59 am

Thanks so much for all the photos, a couple new to my eyes.
The one from Charlotte, Feb 10, 1956 is not new to me but in much better quality and larger, so thanks so much.

The White Fireworks suit could very well be from Feb 72 but it´s hard to tell.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:04 am

No rare photos. Just some rare Finnish trading cards from the early 60´s. They were not very accurate back then; MGM, Paramount, 20th Century Fox. Whatever.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 am

Three photos from the Elvis The Music set. Yes, fake tickets, because the ´73 photo is from Atlanta. But what about that King Creole photo. New?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:04 am

Thanks for sharing these. A few new ones to my tired old eyes.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:09 am

bripet56 wrote:Thanks so much for all the photos, a couple new to my eyes.
The one from Charlotte, Feb 10, 1956 is not new to me but in much better quality and larger, so thanks so much.

The White Fireworks suit could very well be from Feb 72 but it´s hard to tell.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

It's new to me I think. Thanks.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Many new photos, thank you very much, great stuff :smt006

The photos from 56 (December 15 and February 10) are new to me :smt007
Here's my old alternate from February 10:

Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi Cristi here it is all clean and thank you the fool for all these beautiful cards :smt006

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Thank you for the photo, Claude :smt006