Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis: "What if"

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 am

Hi, everyone. I'm new around here and I hope to have a great time in here. I'm a 14 years old fan living in Southern Brazil. I really love Elvis like you guys and eveyday I'm learning more about him. This is my first thread I'm creating. I'm really fascinated about the things that would happen in Elvis' life if somethings didn't happen. I mean, what if he had lived? What if Jesse had lived? What if Gladys had lived more than 46 years? What would he sing after 1977? These kind of things (Sorry for my English, by the way).
I find it interesting and I'd like to know your opinions about some of these questions I posted above and another questions related to them as well.
I'm posting two pictures that I find related to this topic

Elvis and Jesse, Edd Sullivan Show, January 6th 1957.

I made this one a few hours ago. It's not really serious but I would just like to see how Elvis would look like in a jumpsuit before fame. I was just playing around as I'm not an expert in Photoshop :P

That's it everyone. Have a nice day.

Re: Elvis: "What if"

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 am

Well done !! Funny !!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 am

Welcome, Douglas! Glad to have you aboard!

I think you'll enjoy the picture section a lot: I always tell new members about it. The Elvis pictures are amazing, and you won't find them anywhere else.

Keep working on Photoshop: it's a necessary skill in these times, and Elvis is fun to play with, to get going. I can give you a few tips, as can others, but mostly, it's trial and error. The folks here really work on getting the damage out out of old photos, and restoring them. Some of the restorations are incredible!

As for "what if?" Well, I think the biggest "what if" has to do with the loss of his mother at only 23. Most people think things might really have been different if that hadn't happened.

Hope you enjoy the forum. There are people of all ages here. And I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say I'm glad to hear you're a fan! (And be forewarned: sometimes we act like a bunch of kids, but that's not a bad thing at all!)

All the best,
rjm

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Welcome! ::rocks

"What if? RJM picked my first choice but here's my second... What if Elvis didn't go into the Army?

Elvis was a changed man after his stint in the Army. Some say for better, and some say for worse. But there was a change.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Welcome. Its cool you are a fan at your age. I was your age when Elvis died, became a fan at that time.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Thanks for the replies everyone!
And yeah the army really changed Elvis' life. Specially because this was the time his mother passed away.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 pm

welcome douglasvcampos to this great Elvis forum - Nice for you to be with us - Enjoy ya stay here - see u around bud- Love ya work on young Elvis - Great work - Keep up the good work in ya designs -

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:37 am

Welcome Douglas, it's always a pleasure to meet young fans :smt006
You're English is fine by the way. Enjoy yourself here and keep rockin' ::rocks

Here's my "what if"....

What if Elvis had a goatee beard?

goatee elvis.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.