Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: The all NEW "Elvis Movie/Publicity Photo Shoots"...

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:25 am

Roustabout. You already have this one, very small. I can make a better scan of this cover. But later, now I´m watching John Fogerty´s 2011 gig at The Buffalo Chip, so I will have to search for this later. Please, remind me if I forget to do this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 am

Roustabout. This one you already have with watermarks. This is Phil Gelormine´s Elvis World magazine cover.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 am

King Creole. You already have this EPE photo with watermarks. This is the cover of a EPE catalog from 2000. This is a lousy scan with my old scanner. Please, remind me if you need a better scan.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey, the site's getting better and better!! Great work, guys!

I noticed this photo isnt on the 68 special page. Maybe because a good clean color copy hasn't been found (I haven't seen one). This pose is really close to the 3rd one on the page (http://elvicities.com/~epss/index.php/ELVIS-1968), except in this one, Elvis isn't smiling. It's a cool photo, but haven't seen it except in this TV Guide ad.

68special-ad-s.JPG

Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 am

From Life Magazine: November 29, 1968

Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:27 am

HoneyTalkNelson wrote:From Life Magazine: November 29, 1968

Nice! thanks!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:11 am

The fool wrote:Follow That Dream. I think this UK cover is new for you.

Is this image reversed? Damn this looks weird

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:14 am

Here are some photos I have saved from the internet over the years. I think most of them are new to you, some are a little better than you already have. Unfortunately, some of these photos are very small, so it´s up to you if you decide to use them or not.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:16 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:18 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:19 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:26 am

More...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:28 am

More...

Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 am

Thanks, "Fool", you're a super star!

Yesterday night we added the last of yours and that was a nice, some 50 completely new shots in. Some of the shots were really hard to work with but a new shot is a new shot and we greatly appreciate your effort. If you still have the energy to scan stuff, maybe you can re-scan the two you mentioned - the little VLV "sheet" of EP and Ann, and the International Magazine cover with the Roustabout shot?

Again, thanks for your effort.

And everyone who hasn't seen the site, feel free to visit at;

http://elvicities.com/~epss/

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:20 pm

onelove wrote: If you still have the energy to scan stuff, maybe you can re-scan the two you mentioned - the little VLV "sheet" of EP and Ann, and the International Magazine cover with the Roustabout shot?

Here they are.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:16 pm

I found this small photo in the December 1962 issue of Movie Life magazine. This could be a new photo. Is it? I´m not sure.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:53 pm

A full page photo from the September 1961 issue of Movieland And TV Time magazine. You already have this one, but with text written on it.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:20 am

From the cover of January 1961 issue of Movieland And TV Time magazine. New?

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:36 am

New VLV photos from the August 1964 issue of Movie Life magazine.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:53 am

I think this is new to you. A full page photo from the August 1964 issue of TV Radio Mirror magazine.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:24 am

Isn´t this from a photo shoot? I didn´t see any photos of Elvis wearing the denim jacket on your site. But Dolores is wearing the same dress as in a photo with Wendell Corey and Lizbeth Scott. This photo is from a Movie Album magazine published in 1965.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:45 am

I think this is new. A full page photo from the February 1966 issue of Photo Screen magazine.