Post here your Elvis' pictures

FAO Paul Sweeney re: August 29, 1969

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi Paul - I continue to admire your tireless work on producing wonderful photos of Elvis, but I thought it worth mentioning that the photos you feature of Elvis' attendance at Nancy Sinatra's opening party also feature the great Fred Astaire in at least two of them. I only mention it because I have long been in envy of those others present who must have marvelled at being in the same room as Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Fred Astaire all at once. Cheers!

Re: FAO Paul Sweeney re: August 29, 1969

Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am

Stephen Butler wrote:Hi Paul - I continue to admire your tireless work on producing wonderful photos of Elvis, but I thought it worth mentioning that the photos you feature of Elvis' attendance at Nancy Sinatra's opening party also feature the great Fred Astaire in at least two of them. I only mention it because I have long been in envy of those others present who must have marvelled at being in the same room as Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra and Fred Astaire all at once. Cheers!

Duly noted...don't know why I've never added his name. I'll do so shortly.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Thank you Paul. What a night that must have been. What a film it could have been, with Sinatra, Presley and Astaire all in the cast. Who would have got top billing? Paul, may I reproduce the photo in a Facebook post? You will of course receive credit for hosting the photo. Cheers, Stephen.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 am

Stephen,

Great to see you back on the board.

Paul

You know you're good ;-)

::rocks

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:51 am

Stephen Butler wrote:Thank you Paul. What a night that must have been. What a film it could have been, with Sinatra, Presley and Astaire all in the cast. Who would have got top billing? Paul, may I reproduce the photo in a Facebook post? You will of course receive credit for hosting the photo. Cheers, Stephen.

For sure Stephen!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Paul:

Thank you!

Delboy:

Thank you!