Post here your Elvis' pictures

Question about Double Troube still

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 am

I have seen this still many times. while viewing it today I wondered is this image shows a behind the scenes look at the scene instead of an actual screen used image.

This is one of the official MGM Lobby Stills from "Double Trouble" as issued by National Screen Services on the films release.

The question I have is based on the man in the light colored shirt and eyeglasses on the left. I don't believe he was an actor in the scene in the film. The same question comes to mind about the man on the right side of the image in the background. He looks out of place also.

Could this image actually be an picture not from the film but behind the scene??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Question about Double Troube still

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Yes it is! Cheers!

Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Thanks ! It just seemed to jump out at me after all these years LOL!
:facep:

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 am

Not to uncommon for the studios to use candid or behind the scenes photo on a still back then. I've seen a few from Elvis' films and others of film stars from their films as well. Strange....but they did that.

New to me, thanks for posting. 8)

Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 am

Seems to me that Elvis has a page of the script in his hand. This is sure a behind the scenes picture.