Post here your Elvis' pictures

Date ?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:24 am

76 I think...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Date ?

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

Aint got a clue but it's a great new candid for my eyes. What's he wearing? A White shirt? Can't ever remember seeing him wearing a white shirt as late as '76 although he does look on the heavy side so it could well be....thanks for the photo all the same Arty.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 pm

It looks like it might be the light blue track suit he is wearing. I'm thinking May or June 1976.
Last edited by paulsweeney on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

paulsweeney wrote:It looks like it might be the light blue track suit he is wearing. I'm think May or June 1976.

I have the answer for you. Here is the candid. July 1st 1976 at 2:30pm leaving the Hilton Inn in Greensboro, NC on his way to Shreveport. LA for that evenings show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Great stuff there Tony, many thanks ::rocks

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks Tony, Great to have the date and a better pic. :lol:

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Tony King wrote:
paulsweeney wrote:It looks like it might be the light blue track suit he is wearing. I'm think May or June 1976.

I have the answer for you. Here is the candid. July 1st 1976 at 2:30pm leaving the Hilton Inn in Greensboro, NC on his way to Shreveport. LA for that evenings show.

Awesome Tony. Thanks!

I've added it the the other 9 photos taken that day at the link below;

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... tlm76.html

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks ArtyMorty and Tony KIng for the photo and info.

Paul, from what I know the two close-up photos of Elvis with Red West behind him as well as the last one with Dave Hebler in the background are all from Greensboro before leaving for Shreveport. The one with Hebler was taken by Susan Shambless and has "Greensboro NC July 1, 1976" on the back of it.
Leaving Greensboro he had his track suit zipped while arriving in Shreveport it was open all way down.
As for the two at nighttime with fans I´m not quite sure but they don´t seem to fit in with Elvis leaving Greensboro or arriving in Shreveport as it was daytime on both occasions.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 pm

bripet56 wrote:Thanks ArtyMorty and Tony KIng for the photo and info.

Paul, from what I know the two close-up photos of Elvis with Red West behind him as well as the last one with Dave Hebler in the background are all from Greensboro before leaving for Shreveport. The one with Hebler was taken by Susan Shambless and has "Greensboro NC July 1, 1976" on the back of it.
Leaving Greensboro he had his track suit zipped while arriving in Shreveport it was open all way down.
As for the two at nighttime with fans I´m not quite sure but they don´t seem to fit in with Elvis leaving Greensboro or arriving in Shreveport as it was daytime on both occasions.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Thanks Brian! I made the changes - maybe the two night time photos are of Elvis arriving at the hotel in the early morning hours of July 1st, or the night before on June 30th? What do you think? http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... tlm76.html

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:52 pm

I´m not quite sure when those two photos were taken Paul but I´m positive they are from the same tour as this is the only time I can find photos of Elvis in this specific track suit.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

bripet56 wrote:I´m not quite sure when those two photos were taken Paul but I´m positive they are from the same tour as this is the only time I can find photos of Elvis in this specific track suit.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

As always, thank you for your help Brian!