Post here your Elvis' pictures

At home or hotel

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm

New to Me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: At home or hotel

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:05 pm

Thanks, otto, new to me also. That definitely looks like Elvis' bedroom at Audubon Drive.

Re: At home or hotel

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Yep, from Audubon Drive, July 4, 1956.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: At home or hotel

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:08 pm

bripet56 wrote:Yep, from Audubon Drive, July 4, 1956.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Brian, are these photos of Elvis getting changed for the Russwood Park show?

Thanks.

Re: At home or hotel

Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:34 pm

jon_burrows wrote:
bripet56 wrote:Yep, from Audubon Drive, July 4, 1956.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Brian, are these photos of Elvis getting changed for the Russwood Park show?

Thanks.


They must be, and the photographer is assumed to be Al Wertheimer.

However, why would Elvis' bedroom at 1034 Audubon Drive have two beds?

Re: At home or hotel

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:24 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:However, why would Elvis' bedroom at 1034 Audubon Drive have two beds?


That's easy, because he's a "real decent, fine boy".

Re: At home or hotel

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:26 am

jon_burrows wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:However, why would Elvis' bedroom at 1034 Audubon Drive have two beds?


That's easy, because he's a "real decent, fine boy".


I suspect it's not his bedroom.

Re: At home or hotel

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jon_burrows wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:However, why would Elvis' bedroom at 1034 Audubon Drive have two beds?


That's easy, because he's a "real decent, fine boy".


I suspect it's not his bedroom.


You could be right, Doc. How many bedrooms did the Audubon Drive home have? It is the same bedroom which appears in Michael Rose's '4 days in 56 : A Moment In Time' Book.

Re: At home or hotel

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:22 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jon_burrows wrote:
bripet56 wrote:Yep, from Audubon Drive, July 4, 1956.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Brian, are these photos of Elvis getting changed for the Russwood Park show?

Thanks.


They must be, and the photographer is assumed to be Al Wertheimer.

However, why would Elvis' bedroom at 1034 Audubon Drive have two beds?

He used to have his cousin Gene sleep in the room with him because of his sleep walking. I believe this was in "Down at the end of lonely street" the book.

Re: At home or hotel

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:03 pm

in color :smt006
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: At home or hotel

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:08 pm

...and b/w :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.