Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Barbara Leigh ??

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:49 pm

she still is so beautiful. just the same as she was in the late 60's. Only shorter hair.

Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Here we go - i'm convinced it's the same necklace Elvis is wearing in the Summer 74 photo. It would make sense if she'd seen him in August 74, as she says she did, that perhaps they had a meeting off stage, and he gave it to her as a gift / keepsake, and she's subsequently wearing it later that year seeing Sammy Davis. Elvis really was one for the ladies, wasn't he, and who can blame him!

Necklace Comparison.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:41 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Here we go - i'm convinced it's the same necklace Elvis is wearing in the Summer 74 photo. It would make sense if she'd seen him in August 74, as she says she did, that perhaps they had a meeting off stage, and he gave it to her as a gift / keepsake, and she's subsequently wearing it later that year seeing Sammy Davis. Elvis really was one for the ladies, wasn't he, and who can blame him!

Necklace Comparison.jpg

Great eye DarrylMac!

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:37 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Here we go - i'm convinced it's the same necklace Elvis is wearing in the Summer 74 photo.

I agree, and one wonders if it was a "goodbye" gift.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:56 pm

I Have mailed barbara and she has kindly told me she will reply to our questions on monday i will post her responses once she gets back to me. I have asked her a fair few questions regarding her time with Elvis and am looking forward to sharing them with you all. ::rocks

Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 am

daz cav wrote:I Have mailed barbara and she has kindly told me she will reply to our questions on monday i will post her responses once she gets back to me. I have asked her a fair few questions regarding her time with Elvis and am looking forward to sharing them with you all. ::rocks

Fabulous! Make it a fresh topic, everyone should see it. Use any of my posted photos if you wish.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 pm

I agree, and one wonders if it was a "goodbye" gift.

My thoughts exactly Doc!

Great eye DarrylMac!

Thanks Joe!