Post here your Elvis' pictures

Live A Little, Love A Little - film locations!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:39 am

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where these were
taken! I am trying to compile a list, possibly for a book! Also, I need to
know the address' of all the other houses in the movie! Thank you :lol:!
ImageImage
:lol: :lol: Image

Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:07 am

that is such a good idea.

I'm searching to find a good book on his California days.

The houses, the beach, the places where Live a little love a little were filmed, the boutique of Priscilla and where she lived after divorce (Marina Del rey appartment)

Are you going to do a book yourself, Funkyangel????

I have LOTS of unseen or rare pics alreaddy of Ca (not enough for me tough) so you can always contact me if you search anything.
I have inside pics of his various houses, the court in santa monica where divorce was finished, and many other things) :wink:

Riley

Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 pm

riley wrote: the court in santa monica where divorce was finished, and many other things :wink: Riley

Riley upload them all here for all to see! Yes, I am doing a book! Did you know the airport in Paradise, Hawaiian Style was actually in California (notably Torrance Airport)! Maybe we can help each other! I have researched extensively for locations used in Spinout and have come up with something interesting! I am awaiting an email to come through any day to confirm my research. I think I have found out where they filmed the scenes where Presley drove off the bridge!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:49 pm

Funky, You doing a book is great news!!
Good luck in your search...

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:15 pm

Hey dear FUNKYMAN
Thats a great idea, dont forget me when you will complete all the information & the book will be ready i would like to buy a copy :)
sincerely
Lior
P.s.
LIVE A LITTLE..is one of my favorite Elvis' films :wink:

Re: Live A Little, Love A Little - film locations!

Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:16 am

I found the location pictured above if anyone is interested. Kinda fun to look at them on Google Maps to compare.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am

Funky - this is a grt idea that yu may be writing a book -Good Luc in ya ventures buddy - Sounds great and ty for the pictures of Elvis in Film Live A Little Love A Little - He sure acted great in this flic as Photographer Greg Nolan - Lov The Film -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 am

thefunkyangel wrote:I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where these were
taken!

Yes, it was taken at 5115 De Longpre Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027

see below:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:16 am

What kind of place is that, in case I ever am in the area.? Just curious.

Congratulations on your book! Sound interesting.

Here's a Google-eye view of exactly where Elvis was. He was where the dark car is in the pic.

DuneBuggyLASouthofSunsetEastof101_crop.jpg

rjm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Nice...I like seeing the "now and then" photos of stuff like this.

It's cool to see that statue (or fountain) of a person holding something in the air in the middle of the area is still there.

Thanks for the thread!

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 pm

How wonderful! I love these photos kind locations now & Then. ::rocks

Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 am

This topic was also covered here:

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40621&hilit=live+a+little