Post here your Elvis' pictures

REAL or NOT ....

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:01 am

Now, this is the 2nd time I've posted this here and let's just say that the last time the reaction wasn't very good so please bare with me. I know this is quite "controversial" in it's own way but please take a look at this picture with an open mind and don't jump to a conclusion. I also know that upon the sight of this picture, the first thing that comes to your mind is to reject it. The reason I believe it IS our Elvis is because of the striking similarities the boy has with him. We all know that Elvis had a very peculiar face, possibly one we'll never see again. Let's imagine we don't know these 2 boys and we are told to examine their facial features. They both posses a wide forehead, eyes set wide apart from each other, a straight nose and a small mouth. Even the bone structure is similar. So please don't look at the picture and go: NO! Just look at it with an open mind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: REAL or NOT ....

Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 am

Fake!

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:50 am

Boy on the right isn't Elvis imo.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 am

Always using to LOW QUALITY pictures to justify "it's Elvis".. well "IT"S NOT!"

btw such beautiful vivid color for a 1945 picture!! :roll:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Isn't the image from a little piece of movie which in fact shows clearly that the boy doesn't look like Elvis?

Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:40 pm

chris j wrote:Isn't the image from a little piece of movie which in fact shows clearly that the boy doesn't look like Elvis?

I thought it was taken from a movie also, although which one escapes me.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:30 pm

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:Now, this is the 2nd time I've posted this here and let's just say that the last time the reaction wasn't very good so please bare with me. I know this is quite "controversial" in it's own way but please take a look at this picture with an open mind and don't jump to a conclusion. I also know that upon the sight of this picture, the first thing that comes to your mind is to reject it. The reason I believe it IS our Elvis is because of the striking similarities the boy has with him. We all know that Elvis had a very peculiar face, possibly one we'll never see again. Let's imagine we don't know these 2 boys and we are told to examine their facial features. They both posses a wide forehead, eyes set wide apart from each other, a straight nose and a small mouth. Even the bone structure is similar. So please don't look at the picture and go: NO! Just look at it with an open mind.

Looks more like Macaulay Culkin than Elvis

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:31 pm

This has been posted and debated before. The image on the right is not Elvis Presley.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Did you guys even take a look at picture and read what I said? Why is everyone denying it so harshly as if it were some devilish kid. I'm baffled by how people don't see the similarities between the two. Pardon me if I offend anybody but jeez, I thought people knew what the King looked like.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:28 pm

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:Did you guys even take a look at picture and read what I said? Why is everyone denying it so harshly as if it were some devilish kid. I'm baffled by how people don't see the similarities between the two. Pardon me if I offend anybody but jeez, I thought people knew what the King looked like.

To be blunt regarding your topic post, "REAL or NOT ...."

NOT.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:32 pm

@drjohncarpenter Why was it agreed to be a fake? Let me ask you something, don't you see any similarities?

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 pm

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:Did you guys even take a look at picture and read what I said? Why is everyone denying it so harshly as if it were some devilish kid. I'm baffled by how people don't see the similarities between the two. Pardon me if I offend anybody but jeez, I thought people knew what the King looked like.

I did not mean to be harsh, but I do not believe that kid looks much like Elvis. Sorry.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 pm

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:@drjohncarpenter Why was it agreed to be a fake? Let me ask you something, don't you see any similarities?

It is a blurry image of a towheaded pre-adolescent, and looks superficially similar to Elvis, and perhaps a million other youngsters.

The example does not even appear to originate from the time period, which would be circa 1946.

It boggles the mind you have any belief that it is a true image of Elvis Presley.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:44 pm

It is a blurry image of a towheaded pre-adolescent, and looks superficially similar to Elvis, and perhaps a million other youngsters.

I think we all know that Elvis, even as a kid, was very distinctively looking so I doubt that other kids would look like him

The example does not even appear to originate from the time period, which would be circa 1946.

What do you mean? What time period?

I hope I ain't irritating anybody around here, just curious that's all

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 pm

To be succinct, the photo was not taken circa 1946. Thus it CANNOT be a photo of Elvis. In fact it appears to be a screen shot from a color film, one made years later.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:50 pm

If it wasn't taken circa 1946, when was it taken then?

Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:32 pm

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:If it wasn't taken circa 1946, when was it taken then?

I would have thought that by now and since you've said you posted it twice would have known where and when it was taken.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:03 pm

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:If it wasn't taken circa 1946, when was it taken then?

It's not Elvis, who cares?

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:02 am

ElvisAronPresley1935 wrote:

I think we all know that Elvis, even as a kid, was very distinctively looking so I doubt that other kids would look like him

What do you mean? What time period?

I hope I ain't irritating anybody around here, just curious that's all

It is funny how people react when they don't get the answer they really want.

It reminds me of when people ask about an autograph they have just paid big bucks for. They want people to say that it is a genuine piece and don't really want to hear opinions if they are negative.

This may be Elvis but not the Elvis that was born in Tupelo, Mississippi, on 8 Jan 1935.

Too bad if you choose to believe otherwise.

elvisonline

Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:58 am

I know! It's Jessie!!

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:30 am

Good one! But it's not close enough for that.

As for an open mind, I have dumped mine on the coffee table over this one a while ago.

It is not him. Period.

rjm

Sent via mobile

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 pm

I understand what you mean though its not Elvis and i dont know what movie
the boy was in Sorry ....

Elvis " 42 Forever "

Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:36 pm

When this whole thing was posted and discussed on here before, wasn't there a link to the documentary footage this came from? - it showed Tupelo(??) children coming out of school and you could see clearly in motion that this child is not Elvis.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 pm

I've seen photo-analysis work close-up - although satellite photos of Iraqi bunkers and 'Isn't that Bin-liner by the vehicle?' doesn't really qualify as grounding for Elvis photo-analysis... HOWEVER;
The boy in the colour shot looks like the young Elvis at first sight. The boy in the colour shot has a different mouth, his facial profile appears thinner and the mouth looks different, the neck thinner and longer. The colour profile of the image seems a touch bright - but without access to the original imagery it's a guess at best. I don't know enough about children's clothing - what am I saying? - I know NOTHING about children's clothing of the era, or building styles and techniques for that matter.

The Orbits (eye structure) appear consistent. Hairline appears consistent.

Overall, I'm going with the perceived wisdom of the experts - the people that live and breathe Elvis imagery - I do not think it is Elvis, but that is an opinion of a layman.

Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:40 am

FAKE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk