Post here your Elvis' pictures

Found some great photos from Ebay!

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:11 pm

New to me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Found some great photos from Ebay!

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:34 pm

New for my eyes.

Looks like march 14, 1960, while cast of Holiday on Ice visited Graceland.

Thanks for sharing sheila :)

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:51 pm

sheila wrote:New to me!

These candids are new to me as well. Although a bit faded, they are true color, which is cool.

These come from 3-14-1960 at Graceland, when he invited the "Holiday on Ice" troupe over to Graceland.

"Holiday On Ice" Company Visiting at Elvis' Home
Memphis Press-Scimitar, Monday, March 14, 1960

Elvis Presley is playing host to the Holiday on Ice company today at his home. Buses were to leave the Hotel Claridge at 2:30, carrying the entire company to Graceland to spend the afternoon.

The singer visited the show again last night at Ellis Auditorium and spent most of the time backstage. He climbed up to the elevated bandstand where Conductor Ben Stabler let him wield his lighted baton for a moment over the 17-piece band. Later he hugged the matronly wardrobe women and told them they had all done "a great job." Elvis was kept busy signing autographs and posing for pictures for members of the company. He wore a white, open-neck shirt and dark suit.

At the performance for negroes last night, which drew a capacity house, St. Jude Hospital received a check for $500 thru the Zeta Phi Beta sorority, a negro organization.

Sarah Lewis, top student at LeMoyne College and "Holiday Princess of the Ice for 1960" accepted the check from Mrs. Maggie Jordan, sponsor of the sorority campus chapter, who turned it over to Fred Gattas, representing the hospital. Remaining performances of the ice show will be tonight and tomorrow at 8:30.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 am

Found some great photos from Ebay!
Yes you did Sheila!
...the first pic is new and while i have seen the others,i was pleased to view them again,
You know he had to feel good about being back in Memphis.
Looks like it was snowing that day?
again thaks for sharing.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:04 pm

Phenomenal pics. Thanks again Sheila!!

Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 pm

YOU Are ALL WELCOME!!!

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:28 am

Great pics and new for me,thanks Sheila

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon