Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis look like John Lennon (glasses) :)

Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Hi friends!
I found this picture in the net ,is new for me, Elvis look a little like John :lol:
I hope you like it
Greetings!

Re: Elvis look like John Lennon (glasses) :)

Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:42 pm

dannyboy8377 wrote:Hi friends!
I found this picture in the net ,is new for me, Elvis look a little like John :lol:
I hope you like it
Greetings!

Yup, very Lennon-esque.

The shot appears in FECC's "Candid Central" in larger size:

Smoking a cigar at the Coco Palms Hotel on the island of Kauai in May/June 1968.

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid-central/lennon68.html

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:00 am

Thank you doc!
I have two questions, you know what is the last photo of Elvis and Priscilla together?, the other question is whether there is a photo of Lisa Marie and Elvis and in August 1977? (A friend of mine told me he saw in a magazine called Elvis Today made ​​by the official fan club of Argetina, but I could never find that picture.
Thank you!

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:14 am

dannyboy8377 wrote:Thank you doc!
I have two questions, you know what is the last photo of Elvis and Priscilla together?, the other question is whether there is a photo of Lisa Marie and Elvis and in August 1977? (A friend of mine told me he saw in a magazine called Elvis Today made ​​by the official fan club of Argetina, but I could never find that picture.
Thank you!

IIRC, the last known public photos are from this sad event:

Priscilla and Elvis leave L.A. County Superior Court in Santa Monica - Tuesday, October 9, 1973
Photo: George Fry, Los Angeles Times

Elvis almost died a week later.

The known August 1977 photos of Elvis and his daughter are taken while they're in a car together.

770810_w Lisa and Ginger_Graceland.JPG
With Lisa and Ginger, Graceland - Wednesday, August 10, 1977
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:52 am

Isn't there another picture of Elvis in Lennon glasses on the set of 'Stay Away Joe' ?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
dannyboy8377 wrote:Thank you doc!
Thank you!

IIRC, the last known public photos are from this sad event:

Priscilla and Elvis leave L.A. County Superior Court in Santa Monica - Tuesday, October 9, 1973

The known August 1977 photos of Elvis and his daughter are taken while they're in a car together.

770810_w Lisa and Ginger_Graceland.JPG

Thanks again doc!
I thought there was another photo after the divorcio.A really sad moment ... Unfortunately it was the beginning of the end( for me)
On this last picture, there is a photo in an amusement park with Elvis and Lisa Marie ?(my friend told me that)
Last edited by dannyboy8377 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 am

mike edwards66 wrote:Isn't there another picture of Elvis in Lennon glasses on the set of 'Stay Away Joe' ?

You say this?
Elvis look most intellectual than John :smt003

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:25 am

dannyboy8377 wrote:
mike edwards66 wrote:Isn't there another picture of Elvis in Lennon glasses on the set of 'Stay Away Joe' ?

You say this?
Elvis look most intellectual than John :smt003

Nice one. Thanks.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:51 am

dannyboy8377 wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:IIRC, the last known public photos are from this sad event:

Thanks again doc!
I thought there was another photo after the divorcio.A really sad moment ... Unfortunately it was the beginning of the end( for me)
On this last picture, there is a photo in an amusement park with Elvis and Lisa Marie ?(my friend told me that)

There may be other photos, private or candid, but I do not know them if they exist. I've never seen one from the July 1977 Libertyland outing.