Post here your Elvis' pictures

identity of fan?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Can anyone date this photo and identify the man with Elvis? If this is a rerun, I apologize.

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: identity of fan?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:15 pm

it`s Chris Trant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Cool candid Kenny, never seen it before...April 29 '73, Seattle?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

yes, it`s Seattle

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:10 am

Kenny, thanks for the name and for the second photo. Was Chris Trant a fan club president? Gosh, it's painful to be so ignorant, especially in the presence of so many people who are very well informed. :? Sigh.

The first photo can't be from the same date, can it? I thought maybe 20 August 1969, after the evening's performances and still in the white Cossack jumpsuit. He looks much slimmer in the first photo.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 am

I don`t know what he was :smt005 but don`t think he was a fanclub president. I know that Chris and the wife saw Elvis many times, on tour and in Vegas. I have a few photos taken by them,photos taken by the Trant`s was sold less than the other big photographers such as Shaver,Hill,Newton... But they sold photos they took, but in the long run, they where just big fans.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks, Kenny.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:08 pm

kenny wrote:it`s Chris Trant.

Cool Kenny - I've added the photo here;

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/candid- ... greet.html