Post here your Elvis' pictures

One of my favorite pics from a different angle?

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 am

Image I have always loved this pic because it looks cool the way he is holding his left hand. In this video it looks like the pic was snapped at 0:23. http://youtu.be/DEiw_1m9ZiY One and the same?

Re: One of my favorite pics from a different angle?

Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 am

dr borgo wrote:Image

I have always loved this pic because it looks cool the way he is holding his left hand. In this video it looks like the pic was snapped at 0:23. http://youtu.be/DEiw_1m9ZiY One and the same?

Looks right to me.

You know, if he'd left the "Santa" belt in the limo, he would have appeared 15 pounds lighter.

This show got a fantastic review in the New York Times. I wonder if he read it, somehow.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

I have always loved this pic because it looks cool the way he is holding his left hand. In this video it looks like the pic was snapped at 0:23. http://youtu.be/DEiw_1m9ZiY One and the same?

Looks right to me.

You know, if he'd left the "Santa" belt in the limo, he would have appeared 15 pounds lighter.

This show got a fantastic review in the New York Times. I wonder if he read it, somehow.

All of my favorite jumpsuits are white ones with the "chicken bone" being the exception. I think most fans either love it or hate it. I also think the jeweled collars he sometimes wore looked really good. I wish he would have worn this suit in the CBS special.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 am

It is a great shot of Elvis in this suit - a couple of others

A tired but happy Elvis arriving back at the hotel after his concert in Springfield, MA on July 15, 1975

Boarding a plane after his concert in Asheville on July 24, 1975 on his way home to Memphis at the end of the tour

Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 pm

dr borgo wrote:Image I have always loved this pic because it looks cool the way he is holding his left hand. In this video it looks like the pic was snapped at 0:23. http://youtu.be/DEiw_1m9ZiY One and the same?

I've never been a huge fan of this suit, but I like this shot of Elvis. Looks good here.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:33 am

KHoots wrote:I've never been a huge fan of this suit, but I like this shot of Elvis. Looks good here.

I've always been a bit mixed about the suit, but it is a good picture.
He looks surprisingly thin and young for the time period.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Looks right to me.

Will you stop making those Santa Belt remarks, as it is really annoying! Until you brought that crap up, I hadn't ever thought about it, it's just amazing how much people look for things to pick apart and critisize. :roll:

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Ty drbogo - I Lov This Picture /Era

::rocks -
Gr8 Shot -

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:38 am

I refer to this one as the Black Aztec, and I prefer this one over the Gypsy. Elvis wore the Black Aztec during the afternoon show at Uniondale, and the Gypsy for the evening show. I've always loved the pictures from these shows on Long Island. Here are some more from that same afternoon show (from my Photobucket so as to get them all in one post):

The next one is the same shot as the one in the OP, better resolution although darker ( :x )

I love this next one:

Elvis looked magnificent in this suit. I think it's the blue puff sleeves. Anyway, hope you all enjoy,

Keep rockin' dudes ::rocks

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 am

b]Brilliant Pictures Polk Salad Andy my buddy
- Lovn Em All -Ty For Sharing These Buddy -
-Awesome -
::rocks[/b]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:42 pm

I Agree stop taking the piss out of the Santa belts it is so damn annoying

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 pm

CONFEDERATELVIS wrote:I Agree stop taking the piss out of the Santa belts it is so damn annoying

Yes, I am so fed up with comments like that. I wished Elvis had watched these guys and shared his opinions about how he think they look :D I'll bet they are a stunning...!!!

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 am

I guess I don't understand the "santa belt" description. :?:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 pm

dr borgo wrote:I guess I don't understand the "santa belt" description. :?:
some people here are joking about santa copying elvisĀ“ style with those big belts and buckles.
elvis always looked good with it, while this look does santa no favor, making him fatter than he is and quite unfavorable.

as this pic clearly proofs, santa looks much better without the jumpsuit belt.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:26 am

karlos wrote:Ty drbogo - I Lov This Picture /Era

::rocks -
Gr8 Shot -

Me too. Ty. Ty.