Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Super rare '69 Graceland steps candids

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm

AlohaEagle wrote:it should of been me :lol:

It definitely should of been either you or Blue River.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:56 am

AlohaEagle wrote:
claude 91 wrote:Hi AlohaEagle , I think Billy Stanley had put in his time on facebook but the main thing is to share thank you

KHoots wrote:Billy Stanley posted the two top pics posted here on his Facebook page, so props to him, as well....

Yeah ok guys I catch your drift, thanks to Billy Stanley for posting them in the first place.

Just a reminder that we should give kudos to the origins of the pics. Thanks for posting, AE!!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:22 am

Billy's mad about the post. I'm a friend of his on Facebook and I knew someone would put them on here. Now he won't post anymore private pics.

Super rare '69 Graceland steps candids

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 am

Rob wrote:
AlohaEagle wrote:By the way guys, eyes off Priscilla...she's mine

She definitely had it going on, didn't she?

Oh yeah!

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 am

Rob wrote:

He knows em when picks em....

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 am

elvisjock wrote:
Rob wrote:

He knows em when picks em....

If you say so... :roll:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am

elvismark wrote:Billy's mad about the post. I'm a friend of his on Facebook and I knew someone would put them on here. Now he won't post anymore private pics.

Who told him about it.....you? At the end of the day if he's willing to share them to the world on facebook then he has to expect to share them with the rest of the Elvis community. If he didn't want them shared then why put them on facebook for all to see in the first place?....and it's not like we are dismissing the photos, we are all agreed that they are great shots and have said so...and have thanked Billy for posting them in the first place....so what exactly have we done wrong here?

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 am

AlohaEagle wrote:
elvismark wrote:Billy's mad about the post. I'm a friend of his on Facebook and I knew someone would put them on here. Now he won't post anymore private pics.

Who told him about it.....you? At the end of the day if he's willing to share them to the world on facebook then he has to expect to share them with the rest of the Elvis community. If he didn't want them shared then why put them on facebook for all to see in the first place?....and it's not like we are dismissing the photos, we are all agreed that they are great shots and have said so...and have thanked Billy for posting them in the first place....so what exactly have we done wrong here?

I agree with you 100%.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am

true.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:56 pm

I am glad they were shared.
I have a good copy of the third photo and now it is more clear when it was taken. Also the other photos are very nice.

I wish Billy would share a larger version of those.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 am

The top two are Billy Stanley`s photos which he posted to his Facebook page. The guy in the second photo is Dee Stanley`s brother.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:38 am

Mick67 wrote: The guy in the second photo is Dee Stanley`s brother.

I believe this is him also..

Terrific shot of Elvis & Priscilla :smt023

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 am

AlohaEagle wrote:
Priscilla Graceland steps 1969.jpg

Brad and Angelina eat your heart out.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:57 pm

never ever will there be such a Hollywood couple again. They were picture wise magical together.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Beautiful pix Aloha Eagle - new to my eyes - Ty for sharing ::rocks