Post here your Elvis' pictures

Anita Wood press clipping

Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 pm

I found this clipping and found it interesting as it refers to Elvis as being her friend and also refers to Anita as Elvis' steady date. Does anyone have a photo of them together around this time or in the months just before please? In an interview she says they split up early 1962.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Anita Wood press clipping

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

They parted ways around August 1962.

Re: Anita Wood press clipping

Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:11 pm

pingpong wrote:I found this clipping and found it interesting as it refers to Elvis as being her friend and also refers to Anita as Elvis' steady date. Does anyone have a photo of them together around this time or in the months just before please? In an interview she says they split up early 1962.


...................

Ty pingpong for sharing -Loved reading this post -
::rocks

Re: Anita Wood press clipping

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:They parted ways around August 1962.


thank you for this information.

Re: Anita Wood press clipping

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 pm

pingpong wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:They parted ways around August 1962.


thank you for this information.

When Anita finally said good-bye, the Memphis Press-Scimitar reported it as "Elvis' Long-Time Girlfriend Anita Wood--Says It's All Over" on August 6, 1962. In it, Anita stated she wished to just pick up the pieces of her career and that her next single was to be titled, "Love's Not Worth It."

This and more may be found on this FECC topic I researched and posted:

Anita Wood --> The One Who Got Away !
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61930

Re: Anita Wood press clipping

Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
pingpong wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:They parted ways around August 1962.


thank you for this information.

When Anita finally said good-bye, the Memphis Press-Scimitar reported it as "Elvis' Long-Time Girlfriend Anita Wood--Says It's All Over" on August 6, 1962. In it, Anita stated she wished to just pick up the pieces of her career and that her next single was to be titled, "Love's Not Worth It."

This and more may be found on this FECC topic I researched and posted:

Anita Wood --> The One Who Got Away !
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=61930


I spotted this topic after I had posted the clipping and enjoyed it very much