Post here your Elvis' pictures

Any Idea's ?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi
I have this interesting shot. I wondered if any of you have a clue as to when and where this night be? If you don't, at least you get to see it and also wonder....

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Any Idea's ?

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Looks like 62, Arty, in one of those shirts he wore for GGG publicity photos - blue and black stripes.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 pm

I think you are right for '62 and good info on the striped shirt I thought that too in fact I was looking at the GGG publicity shot, and it could well be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:19 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:I think you are right for '62 and good info on the striped shirt I thought that too in fact I was looking at the GGG publicity shot, and it could well be.

this is publicity pose for movie Girls Girls Girls When Elvis Acted As Ross Carpenter In Film - Arty Morty-

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Yes I know Karlos - Thank You.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 am

The candid may also be on location in April 1961 for Paramount's "Blue Hawaii."

Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 am

Could be Dr.

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 am

The first time we see Elvis wearing this specific motorcycle cap is in October 1961.
Prior to that he wore a white one and in the summer of 1960 he wore a different black one.
So the photo is most likely from after the summer of 1961 at least. Elvis used this specific cap through the summer of 1963 then stopped using motorcycle caps for a couple of years.

I think I have seen the background-pattern somewhere before but I canĀ“t find it in any of my photos. Anybody got a clue??

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk