Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: IS HE A CLONE OF ELVIS?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:40 pm

I think in that last photo, where he's wearing a scarf of some sort, with his hair off his forehead he has more than a passing resemblance to his grandad. The way his left eyebrow is cocked slightly, the cheekbones, the half smile etc - very much like Elvis.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:08 am

elvisalisellers wrote:
BrianTCB wrote:
promiseland wrote:Clone of Elvis??? smt174 Clone would mean Identical --> once again--> smt174

I really don't see much resemblance at all... smt174 smt174

Really?

From a clone standpoint? No. I don't.

From a relative standpoint? I absolutely see some resemblance to his grandad.

Not as much as in Lisa Marie, though. But it's there.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:09 am

He is the spitting image of VESTER PRESLEY!!

Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm

DarrylMac wrote:I think in that last photo, where he's wearing a scarf of some sort, with his hair off his forehead he has more than a passing resemblance to his grandad. The way his left eyebrow is cocked slightly, the cheekbones, the half smile etc - very much like Elvis.

That photo was taken in Glasgow after a Celtic game at the Brazen Head pub. He's wearing a Celtic scarf. He was there with singer Ryan Cabrera-whoever he is?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... c-fan.html

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:50 pm

Matt Ashton wrote:He resembles Elvis in the same way LMP does, there are glimpses and of course why wouldn't there be. If you can't see it I'm surprised...

Not sure why there needs to be hostility regarding the subject??

I think Lisa is a female version of her Dad.......spooky how much she looks like him