Post here your Elvis' pictures

new to me

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:21 pm

this is a nice picture and new to me , i hope it is to you also .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: new to me

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Was posted on facebook weeks ago. :smt019

Re: new to me

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Thanks Mr Crue

mobile reply

Re: new to me

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:52 pm

motleycrue wrote:this is a nice picture and new to me , i hope it is to you also .

Image



It's not really new, and the image is unfortunately cropped.


Image

Why people do this is a mystery.

The photo shows Elvis leaving the Burlingame Hilton and going to the San Francisco airport on Saturday, November 14, 1970, probably late morning-early afternoon. Elvis had two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame

The Burlingame Hilton is just 11 miles from San Francisco's Cow Palace --> Directions

Re: new to me

Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

new to me, thnx MotleyCrue

Re: new to me

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:10 am

kenny wrote:Was posted on facebook weeks ago. :smt019

wasn't aware of that KENNY , sorry is there a date for this ?

Re: new to me

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:this is a nice picture and new to me , i hope it is to you also .

Image



It's not really new, and the image is unfortunately cropped.


Image

Why people do this is a mystery.

The photo shows Elvis leaving the Burlingame Hilton and going to the San Francisco airport on Saturday, November 14, 1970, probably late morning-early afternoon. Elvis had two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame

The Burlingame Hilton is just 11 miles from San Francisco's Cow Palace --> Directions

thank you DR JOHN , always nice to have your valuble input .
::rocks ::rocks

Re: new to me

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:13 am

motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:this is a nice picture and new to me , i hope it is to you also .

Image



It's not really new, and the image is unfortunately cropped.


Image

Why people do this is a mystery.

The photo shows Elvis leaving the Burlingame Hilton and going to the San Francisco airport on Saturday, November 14, 1970, probably late morning-early afternoon. Elvis had two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame

The Burlingame Hilton is just 11 miles from San Francisco's Cow Palace --> Directions

thank you DR JOHN , always nice to have your valuble input .
::rocks ::rocks


Yes, it's wonderful, isn't it?

Hey, just curious, where are you from? I am in the U.S.

Re: new to me

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:47 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:this is a nice picture and new to me , i hope it is to you also .

Image



It's not really new, and the image is unfortunately cropped.


Image

Why people do this is a mystery.

The photo shows Elvis leaving the Burlingame Hilton and going to the San Francisco airport on Saturday, November 14, 1970, probably late morning-early afternoon. Elvis had two shows at the Forum in Inglewood that day.

Hilton Embassy Suites Burlingame

The Burlingame Hilton is just 11 miles from San Francisco's Cow Palace --> Directions

thank you DR JOHN , always nice to have your valuble input .
::rocks ::rocks


Yes, it's wonderful, isn't it?

Hey, just curious, where are you from? I am in the U.S.

i am from sao miguel acores

Re: new to me

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:59 am

motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Yes, it's wonderful, isn't it?

Hey, just curious, where are you from? I am in the U.S.

i am from sao miguel acores


Oh, wow! That's in the middle of the ocean. I thought you might be from Australia.

Re: new to me

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:01 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
motleycrue wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:Yes, it's wonderful, isn't it?

Hey, just curious, where are you from? I am in the U.S.

i am from sao miguel acores


Oh, wow! That's in the middle of the ocean. I thought you might be from Australia.

oh no , sometimes i wish i was australlian my english would be good . :D :P