Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:50 am

Possibly New Haven July 17th 1975 -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:05 am

ArtyMorty wrote:Possibly New Haven July 17th 1975 -

That is taken before the July 14 show at Springfield...

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:17 am

what about this - same?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:20 am

and this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 am

ArtyMorty wrote:What about this...and this?

As Brian explained, both are Springfield: the first July 14, the second July 15...

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks ArtyMorty, you just keep them photos coming.
I didn´t have any of the last 4 you posted. So thanks a lot.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:41 pm

No I don't think so Brian.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 pm

I'm going to check my slides from 75, maybe I'll find some New Haven, maybe not...:0(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:02 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:I'm going to check my slides from 75, maybe I'll find some New Haven, maybe not...:0(


WOW, you seem to have a nice collection of slides from 1975.
Did you buy those slides or did you or some familymember take those photos?

Anybody know where and when this was taken?
It´s gotta be July 19, 21 or 23.
750719 21 23-bripet56.jpg

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:19 pm

They are family slides ( I personally didn't take them ) !

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:They are family slides ( I personally didn't take them ) !


Cool. Did you attend any of the shows yourself?

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:I'm going to check my slides from 75, maybe I'll find some New Haven, maybe not...:0(


Those slides with band in red and J. D. in green would most likely be from Springfield, Ma., on July 14, 1975 and those with band in Blue and J. D. in yellow could be from the evening show in Uniondale, N.Y. on July 19, 1975 or maybe they´re from New Haven on July 17, 1975.
It would be cool to see a couple of shots so we can determine where they were taken.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:11 pm

I have a slide projector that I am digging out of retirement to take a look at these. I have no way to scan them. But I can get them put onto disc and transferred. Will cost me a few quid, but I think it's worth it. I know that JD in Yellow is NOT Uniondale as the person that took them was not at the New York Shows. All I can say is stay tuned..

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:I have a slide projector that I am digging out of retirement to take a look at these. I have no way to scan them. But I can get them put onto disc and transferred. Will cost me a few quid, but I think it's worth it. I know that JD in Yellow is NOT Uniondale as the person that took them was not at the New York Shows. All I can say is stay tuned..

I most certainly will stay tuned... :smt023
What this means is that those with JD in yellow have to be from New Haven July 16!
And it would also mean that Elvis wore the Gypsy outfit three nights running July 16-18 and again on July 19 evening show...

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Cool. Did you attend any of the shows yourself?

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

No Brian I didn't see Elvis Live I was too young. My parents saw him 11 times. Not many by some standards, but i wish I had seen him once.

And YES stay tuned Scott

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:
ArtyMorty wrote:I have a slide projector that I am digging out of retirement to take a look at these. I have no way to scan them. But I can get them put onto disc and transferred. Will cost me a few quid, but I think it's worth it. I know that JD in Yellow is NOT Uniondale as the person that took them was not at the New York Shows. All I can say is stay tuned..

I most certainly will stay tuned... :smt023
What this means is that those with JD in yellow have to be from New Haven July 16!
And it would also mean that Elvis wore the Gypsy outfit three nights running July 16-18 and again on July 19 evening show...


Here´s one more that´ll stay tuned. :D

Let´s hope that the Gypsy suit referred to on all boxes does not include both the Gypsy suit and the Black Aztec suit.
Then the slides would most likely be from both shows in Springfield.
But in any case it would be great to see some (or all :lol:) of the slides transferred.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:Cool. Did you attend any of the shows yourself?

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

No Brian I didn't see Elvis Live I was too young. My parents saw him 11 times. Not many by some standards, but i wish I had seen him once.

And YES stay tuned Scott


I too wish I had been able to go the the States to see Elvis just once.
It would have been an experience to remember for the rest of my life no matter which show it would have been.
Did your parents take photos/slides at all shows they attended and do you know which other shows they attended?

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

To be honest - NO, they saw him at the Hilton That much I know...but as for specific dates, no sorry!

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

ArtyMorty wrote:To be honest - NO, they saw him at the Hilton That much I know...but as for specific dates, no sorry!


No worries my friend.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

I found this one in my collection and can't make out a date. Clearly Elvis got something as a present which could be an indication for a more specific date, but I won't say a word as you are truely experts in this field and I would appreciate to hear your opinion on this one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Joern wrote:I found this one in my collection and can't make out a date. Clearly Elvis got something as a present which could be an indication for a more specific date, but I won't say a word as you are truely experts in this field and I would appreciate to hear your opinion on this one.

July 15 Springfield...

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:
Joern wrote:I found this one in my collection and can't make out a date. Clearly Elvis got something as a present which could be an indication for a more specific date, but I won't say a word as you are truely experts in this field and I would appreciate to hear your opinion on this one.

July 15 Springfield...


Thank you.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

bripet56 wrote:Let´s hope that the Gypsy suit referred to on all boxes does not include both the Gypsy suit and the Black Aztec suit.
Then the slides would most likely be from both shows in Springfield.

On second thought, that will most likely be the case...but I guess we'll see.

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 pm

bripet56 wrote:
Scott Hayward wrote:
ArtyMorty wrote:I have a slide projector that I am digging out of retirement to take a look at these. I have no way to scan them. But I can get them put onto disc and transferred. Will cost me a few quid, but I think it's worth it. I know that JD in Yellow is NOT Uniondale as the person that took them was not at the New York Shows. All I can say is stay tuned..

I most certainly will stay tuned... :smt023
What this means is that those with JD in yellow have to be from New Haven July 16!
And it would also mean that Elvis wore the Gypsy outfit three nights running July 16-18 and again on July 19 evening show...


Here´s one more that´ll stay tuned. :D



Make it three ... great thread like the old times :)

Re: New Haven July 17 1975 - no photos around?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 am

Francesc wrote:
bripet56 wrote:
Scott Hayward wrote:
ArtyMorty wrote:I have a slide projector that I am digging out of retirement to take a look at these. I have no way to scan them. But I can get them put onto disc and transferred. Will cost me a few quid, but I think it's worth it. I know that JD in Yellow is NOT Uniondale as the person that took them was not at the New York Shows. All I can say is stay tuned..

I most certainly will stay tuned... :smt023
What this means is that those with JD in yellow have to be from New Haven July 16!
And it would also mean that Elvis wore the Gypsy outfit three nights running July 16-18 and again on July 19 evening show...


Here´s one more that´ll stay tuned. :D



Make it three ... great thread like the old times :)


Yeah, I miss those discussions. And we solved a couple of mysteries.
This is one such thread so thanks all for your contributions.

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk