Post here your Elvis' pictures

Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 am

Does anyone know when/where this picture was made?

Elvisly,

Linda


ep (2).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 am

lovin' EP wrote:Does anyone know when/where this picture was made?

Elvisly,

Linda


Image



It's from the Las vegas Hilton, the 12-02-1975 OS. Photo (possibly) taken by Waring Abbott.

See:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=91320

Re: Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks, Dr. C. That means I was at this show. I should be ashamed I didn't know what show this was. :oops:

Elvisly,

Linda

Re: Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:06 am

lovin' EP wrote:Thanks, Dr. C. That means I was at this show. I should be ashamed I didn't know what show this was. :oops:

Elvisly,

Linda


We're all envious of your experience, no matter what. ;-)

Re: Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:25 pm

phpBB [video]

Re: Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:35 pm

steevefry wrote:
phpBB [video]



The video is set to "private". Can't see it :(

.

Re: Any information on this picture?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:32 pm

MikeFromHolland wrote:
steevefry wrote:
phpBB [video]



The video is set to "private". Can't see it :(

.


Works now. A whole lot of scarf-throwing goin' on ...