march 6th 1974

Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

YDKM
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Re: march 6th 1974

Post by YDKM »

unreal enough for a whole JAT Book! :? :smt002

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

chet
Registered for: 20 years 9 months

Post by chet »

rizzy just where did you get these photos for they macth my photos exactly to the number please explain thank you chet--- oh one more thing i own the negs to these photos so next time i would ask you to please ask first

Topic author
rizzy56
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Post by rizzy56 »

chet wrote:rizzy just where did you get these photos for they macth my photos exactly to the number please explain thank you chet--- oh one more thing i own the negs to these photos so next time i would ask you to please ask first
sorry friend some i have myself some i came across on the internet which i make no bones about, and more that i have at ahigher resolution.

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

Scott Hayward

Post by Scott Hayward »

These last pics are, of course, Richmond March 12th shots...by Len Leech. :roll:

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

Scott Hayward wrote:These last pics are, of course, Richmond March 12th shots...by Len Leech. :roll:
thxs scott i had no dates for these ones

TCBAlways
Registered for: 13 years

Post by TCBAlways »

chet wrote:rizzy just where did you get these photos for they macth my photos exactly to the number please explain thank you chet--- oh one more thing i own the negs to these photos so next time i would ask you to please ask first
Chet ...Are you saying you actually own these photos exclusively? I mean have you bought them yourself ? If so fair comment ,if not why should he or anybody ask your permission before they post them? If they are to be found on the internet then surely anybody can download and post them anywhere .Please clarify thank you.

Rizzy, thank you for posting all the pictures you do,I for one appreciate the time and enjoy them all.

chet

Post by chet »

yes i onw the negs out right bought them about 12 years ago at a elvis convenction an they cost me a pertty penny

TCBAlways
Registered for: 13 years

Post by TCBAlways »

chet wrote:yes i onw the negs out right bought them about 12 years ago at a elvis convenction an they cost me a pertty penny
Ok thank you for clarifying that point ,appreciated.

kenny
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by kenny »

This photos are taken by George Hill, and are now owned by Derek Phillips.
I bought all the George Hill photos Derek was selling a few years ago, at that time it was around 1350 photos, today the number of photos he is selling is much higher. I don`t see the point in sharing the complete set online like this, and know it must hurt the person that owns the right to them, sharing a few is ok, but complete sets...... would piss me off if it was me that was the owner.

Whether you're black or white, whether you're country, redneck or a freak, young or old, from Moscow, London or Memphis, Elvis Presley will still be the King of rock 'n' roll to me. He really and truly will.

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

kenny wrote:This photos are taken by George Hill, and are now owned by Derek Phillips.
I bought all the George Hill photos Derek was selling a few years ago, at that time it was around 1350 photos, today the number of photos he is selling is much higher. I don`t see the point in sharing the complete set online like this, and know it must hurt the person that owns the right to them, sharing a few is ok, but complete sets...... would piss me off if it was me that was the owner.
Well maybe you might want to say that to chet since he says he owns them and must of posting them else where on the net for me too get them...its not like i broke into any ones house and took them.

chet

Post by chet »

just to let you know rizzy i own over 20,000 photos of elvis and have the negs to over half of them i posted them where i thought they were safe to see and enjoy not to copy all of them and post them and for you to take the credit for them is just wrong, so i am talking all 3000 of them off the other site because i dont need you take and post them have a great day and i am sure they will all thank you for doing this

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

chet wrote:just to let you know rizzy i own over 20,000 photos of elvis and have the negs to over half of them i posted them where i thought they were safe to see and enjoy not to copy all of them and post them and for you to take the credit for them is just wrong, so i am talking all 3000 of them off the other site because i dont need you take and post them have a great day and i am sure they will all thank you for doing this
first off i said i got them from differant sites, 2nd i never said i owned them 3rd i never said i took the damn pictures too take any credit for them...all i done is post what can be found on the net already, if you feel that sore about pictures why dont you watermark them or something.
You need to learn onething about the net. When you post it on the www its going too do its rounds.
here is the ironic thing about it all, if i posted aset of pictures that you did not have, i bet you would be just clicking save save save..no questions asked.
Sorry if i posted something that can be found else where on the net, and thought why not share here.

Billy Budd
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

Post by Billy Budd »

March 6, 1974: This suit Elvis also used during his January 12 1973-show (rehearsal show) and not the January 14 1973-show (Aloha Show).
Last edited by Billy Budd on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

chet wrote:just to let you know rizzy i own over 20,000 photos of elvis and have the negs to over half of them i posted them where i thought they were safe to see and enjoy not to copy all of them and post them and for you to take the credit for them is just wrong, so i am talking all 3000 of them off the other site because i dont need you take and post them have a great day and i am sure they will all thank you for doing this
your said 20,000 photos well be an awful lost here.

Billy Budd

Post by Billy Budd »

rizzy56 wrote:
your said 20,000 photos well be an awful lost here.
Over 20,000! It's hard to believe in my opinion. That sure is a lot. Chet what do you have in your collection? Any gems?

chet

Post by chet »

it is not that hard to belive i have been collecting snice i was 14 i am now 53 this is and will always be my hobby i didnt do drugs or drink and blow my money when i was young i saved and collected elvis. i had a fire a few years back and lost almost everything i had execpt what was in storge put in a safe place and the rest i got back from frenids over the years .as to what i have the list is to long and i wont brag i have this or that but if you need something i will try to help you get it just ask and if i can help i will have a goo night

chet

Post by chet »

and as how i got so many photos -- i knew sean shaver-len leech-bob hiess-and i have met -kieth alverson -- and was in the process of getting photos from-- harlod netwon-- when he passed so over the years i was in the right place at the right times . so i hope this helps figure out how i amassed this many photos.

Billy Budd

Post by Billy Budd »

Great to hear. Do have some shots from 1977?

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

chet wrote:it is not that hard to belive i have been collecting snice i was 14 i am now 53 this is and will always be my hobby i didnt do drugs or drink and blow my money when i was young i saved and collected elvis. i had a fire a few years back and lost almost everything i had execpt what was in storge put in a safe place and the rest i got back from frenids over the years .as to what i have the list is to long and i wont brag i have this or that but if you need something i will try to help you get it just ask and if i can help i will have a goo night
Now chet i did read on another forum where you said you had around ten thousand pictures and thats only afew weeks ago. I do not douth you are a colletor of presley photos! but please i only shared what you were sharing already.
may be i should rename this thread too ''from a good freind who said to give elvis the credit'' lol

Val
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Post by Val »

Thank you Rizzy for sharing such cool photo's of Elvis! :D

merry77
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by merry77 »

@chet: how about you post a few good ones in high resolution? Haven't seen these before.
Also, if you post something on the internet it becomes public. Put in a nonobtrusive watermark to show that you posted these.
How could Rizzy have known you have these negs?

Bring them out in a book or something, but please don't hoard them like Dagobert Duck is hoarding money. Never to be seen again.
If there's more then one copy: it's bound to get out. Just a matter of time.
But these photos deserve to be seen.

RIZZY WAY TO GO!!!
Thank you very very much!!!!!
These are Fantastic photos and I am someone SHARED them with us.
I didn't know about the other place online.

Joined this board exactly 30 years after Elvis show in Phoenix, Arizona to celebrate this wonderful fact.

promiseland
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by promiseland »

I think what chet is saying is that he posted these pics on another site and that FECC isn't good enough for him to have posted them here even though he's been a member since 2003
,,, well guess what chet ? ... WE ALL HAVE THEM NOW!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. and thank you rizzy for sharing them with us here :smt023 ....Bye chet have a great day :smt006