lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:lvs4evr why dont you scan one of your real photos along with the paper work that says i bought this from mr hill...so i must be areal fan
well you just don't get it , you could of easily posted a few of the photos and credited the guys username who posted them on the other site, instead you chose not to. About cdr's , well especially when it comes to FTD , it's a bad thing , because one has to realise by not suporting the label , the label will cease to exist, and that would be a bad thing for us collectors. I admit that i was guilty of having a member here make me a few copies for a trade , but i believe thereis nothing like the real thing on your shelf or in your hands. Rizzy if ya don't like it here ya can always go back to where you came from.
if you go back through some of my threads here you will see i do give credit when the picture is rare...and it goes without saying many thxs too some of the nice people on the kings court, that ends up on here with no credit.
And dont mark me down has some pirate because i am on some site that has no problem about downloading elvis stuff... i have no problem with anyone that wants to download some elvis album and sample it! why not? if you like it you will buy it then...and if not you dont have the money.
By the way its people like you that give nothing to this forum but only bullshit that makes me want too comeback for more....you are ajoke! you might be amember longer here than me! but what did you offer up on here? all i can say to you is keep coming back for more off me and you will see what you will get.
So where is the scan of that real photo?
first off , i have helped many members of this forum by giving them some books , cd's for free that i had doubles of , The photos i have are from various photogs over the years like - RON WOLF, TOM LOOMIS , ALVERSON, SHA\VER, LEECH, HILL,, HAROLD NEWTON........ I TELL you what smart ass post one unpublished photo of yours and i will post 50 of mine that have never bin published and which i own the negs, from JOHN GADORE , ok :smt006
I think i have posted enough pictures on here afew which had not been seen before, anyway dont try to turn the tables on me it was you i asked to post some pictures...so knock yourself out and show us
they are in a box with the unreleased 1969 press conference
this from a she male who roams around in a peacock jacket can we see pics of you in that tacky piece of sh*t - i'll bet everyone has a good laugh when you walk in the room :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Only you pencil dick
oh c'mon give us a good laugh , put on that hidious jacket that you parade around in [lol] i'll bet theirs a kick me sighn on the back!
you would never be man enough to try it .now go away and play with your toys

-instagram kenh1964

keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 9 months
Mood:

Re: march 6th 1974

Post by keninlincs »

keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:lvs4evr why dont you scan one of your real photos along with the paper work that says i bought this from mr hill...so i must be areal fan
well you just don't get it , you could of easily posted a few of the photos and credited the guys username who posted them on the other site, instead you chose not to. About cdr's , well especially when it comes to FTD , it's a bad thing , because one has to realise by not suporting the label , the label will cease to exist, and that would be a bad thing for us collectors. I admit that i was guilty of having a member here make me a few copies for a trade , but i believe thereis nothing like the real thing on your shelf or in your hands. Rizzy if ya don't like it here ya can always go back to where you came from.
if you go back through some of my threads here you will see i do give credit when the picture is rare...and it goes without saying many thxs too some of the nice people on the kings court, that ends up on here with no credit.
And dont mark me down has some pirate because i am on some site that has no problem about downloading elvis stuff... i have no problem with anyone that wants to download some elvis album and sample it! why not? if you like it you will buy it then...and if not you dont have the money.
By the way its people like you that give nothing to this forum but only bullshit that makes me want too comeback for more....you are ajoke! you might be amember longer here than me! but what did you offer up on here? all i can say to you is keep coming back for more off me and you will see what you will get.
first off , i have helped many members of this forum by giving them some books , cd's for free that i had doubles of , The photos i have are from various photogs over the years like - RON WOLF, TOM LOOMIS , ALVERSON, SHA\VER, LEECH, HILL,, HAROLD NEWTON........ I TELL you what smart ass post one unpublished photo of yours and i will post 50 of mine that have never bin published and which i own the negs, from JOHN GADORE , ok :smt006
I think i have posted enough pictures on here afew which had not been seen before, anyway dont try to turn the tables on me it was you i asked to post some pictures...so knock yourself out and show us
this from a she male who roams around in a peacock jacket can we see pics of you in that tacky piece of sh*t - i'll bet everyone has a good laugh when you walk in the room :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Only you pencil dick
oh c'mon give us a good laugh , put on that hidious jacket that you parade around in [lol] i'll bet theirs a kick me sighn on the back!
you are the one who is causing all the trouble here ,you are a known lunatic who lies that he has stuff that the world knows you dont have and when you are proved wrong you move on,unfortunately you have moved on to my wonderful peacock shirt,to pick on
.boo hoo boo hoo,what will i do because you dont like my shirt .thats right i will do nothing.because i diont care what you think.now f,,k off troll

-instagram kenh1964

elvisnorway
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Post by elvisnorway »

lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
Only you pencil dick
oh me the construction worker wouldn't , as you can see by my avatar i work in a manly job where as you look sickly and gaunt , maybe your right i would use a feather with you , since you love frilly things , now c'mon put on that hitious costume and make us laugh.

Topic author
rizzy56
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Post by rizzy56 »

lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
Only you pencil dick
oh me the construction worker wouldn't , as you can see by my avatar i work in a manly job where as you look sickly and gaunt , maybe your right i would use a feather with you , since you love frilly things , now c'mon put on that hitious costume and make us laugh.
What are you building a lego house or something? and because you work on building sites that makes you more of a man? i tell you onething you are really showing your nasty side for all to see on here.

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

elvisnorway wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
Only you pencil dick
Now that isd funny elvisnorway lmao

Topic author
rizzy56

Post by rizzy56 »

lvs4evr wrote:
elvisnorway wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
Only you pencil dick
ha ha ha ha , a good one touche my friend , now what about one with the peacock.
Did you not notice they construction worker in there lmao

Mr. TCB
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Post by Mr. TCB »

Thank you SO MUCH for the amount of time that went into uploading all these!

FrankieRider2
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by FrankieRider2 »

Thanks a ton! Nice shots.

Frankie Rider, II
Arkansas
USA

vinelvis
Registered for: 10 years

Post by vinelvis »

Thanks, most of these pics are new to me !

stibman
Registered for: 9 years 10 months

Post by stibman »

Thanks for the pics, i have around 220 pics from Montgomery identical to those, i will check if i have some you did not post and post them for you if you want.