Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: march 6th 1974

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 am

Hey, could we, please, still all remain polite and friends in spite of all this. We do have different opinions about this. That´s quite all right. I can see the point in both opinions. I don´t necessarily have to agree, but I understand. But we are all here because we love Elvis. It´s sad to see Elvis fans attacking each other. We have different opinions, but that´s the same in all walks of life.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 am

Francesc wrote:
Scott Hayward wrote:Just how many shots did George Hill take at this show? I think there were about 200 shots in this thread, and I still was able to find a few different ones in my "collection"...what I would love to see would be photos by someone else from this Montgomery show, nice as these Hill photos are. Different angles, and all that...Let's hope we get to see such photos someday; I know they're out there... :smt023

Exactly ... I don't think it is good to post 300 photos from the same concert. Maybe I'm wrong but this section was not about posting hundreds and hundreds of photos, it was about posting new photos declaring always the source the best of our knowledge.

As Scott says maybe there are other angles , or other concerts ...

Maybe it is me but this section has changed a lot ..

I must of gething lost by the ''Picture Section Post here your Elvis' pictures''

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 am

:roll: never mind Rizzy56, you just don't want to understand.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:47 am

Francesc wrote::roll: never mind Rizzy56, you just don't want to understand.

is there some code on this forum i should know about??? what do i not understand?.........picture section share what you got ?...oh hell if we do that you are all ****** along with the rest of us......if this forum is about collectors and what should be shared...well then i need to have another look at the rules.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 am

or should i say collectors can promote their sites along with the ones.. with new unseen pictures in this next elvis book that did not live up too the last time i promise rar pictures.
lol i have gave more too real fans here in what i have uploaded than some of the real collectors here with their books.....jesus just head over untoo the collectors thread on here and see what vegas74 shares with the rest of us...then you might have an understanding of what afan is all about....
Last edited by rizzy56 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:05 am

lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:ohh i never said they were mind...but how the hell do you know if i did notbuy these also...if so all i done by posting was upset the others that have them also.

i'm positive you did not buy these photo sets , if you did you would not post the amount you did. Oh yeah i'm still waiting for you to name the site :smt006 , i don't see the big secrecy if you do , is it against the forum rules or something?

just been nosey here what kind of collector are you and what do you have...you made it your point to huge this thread more than chet...come on share with us...personly i think you are full of sh*t to keep in the ''it gand''

from what i see and read you have no respect for other peoples work , and it seems you are starved to be applauded by members for your posts even if they are not yours you post them , and don't even give credit where it is due. If this is the type of fan you are than your just a typical sh*t head . I have bin collecting photos since 78 and was member of many ELVIS photo clubs over the years and you would have no idea how hard it was to keep membership or buy/cost of photos back in the day, it's easy for you as all you do is buy a book and scan photos , or go on a forum and download em , have some respect for the people who took those photos and published those books , ARSE.

Oh i am ashit head am i??? come on be giving too the rest of us elvis fans...show us apicture of what we have not seen before...ofcouse spash awatermark on it if you want....
by the way i am amember of alot of elvis fanclubs sites or what so ever...i never heard of you?
Oh if fans here are unhappy about the pictures i have posted.. let them say it here on this thread...and if i am wrong i will never post on this forum again.
by the way call me ashit head......**** off wanker.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 am

No sorry i have heard about you...tut tut..

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:34 am

lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:ohh i never said they were mind...but how the hell do you know if i did notbuy these also...if so all i done by posting was upset the others that have them also.

i'm positive you did not buy these photo sets , if you did you would not post the amount you did. Oh yeah i'm still waiting for you to name the site :smt006 , i don't see the big secrecy if you do , is it against the forum rules or something?

just been nosey here what kind of collector are you and what do you have...you made it your point to huge this thread more than chet...come on share with us...personly i think you are full of sh*t to keep in the ''it gand''

from what i see and read you have no respect for other peoples work , and it seems you are starved to be applauded by members for your posts even if they are not yours you post them , and don't even give credit where it is due. If this is the type of fan you are than your just a typical sh*t head . I have bin collecting photos since 78 and was member of many ELVIS photo clubs over the years and you would have no idea how hard it was to keep membership or buy/cost of photos back in the day, it's easy for you as all you do is buy a book and scan photos , or go on a forum and download em , have some respect for the people who took those photos and published those books , ARSE.

you must have lots of pictures from them elvis concerts you were never at...please share them with the rest of us.....nahh i douth it you bull shitter...its fans like you that make me mad.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 am

rizzy56 wrote:
Francesc wrote::roll: never mind Rizzy56, you just don't want to understand.

is there some code on this forum i should know about??? what do i not understand?.........picture section share what you got ?...oh hell if we do that you are all ****** along with the rest of us......if this forum is about collectors and what should be shared...well then i need to have another look at the rules.

I just mentioned what this section used to be, nothing about the rules.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 am

Somehow I get the feeling that there are people who have been fighting each other on another forum. And now they have come here, and continue fighting here as well. It´s unfortunate, because now this forum gets the blame for what has happened on another forum before.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 am

Fool,

I haven't talked people that i am aware in other forums.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:21 am

The fool wrote:Somehow I get the feeling that there are people who have been fighting each other on another forum. And now they have come here, and continue fighting here as well. It´s unfortunate, because now this forum gets the blame for what has happened on another forum before.

this is the only forum i have had problems on...

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:33 am

Francesc wrote:Fool,

Francesc, it was not you I had in my mind.
rizzy56 wrote:this is the only forum i have had problems on...

Ok, I was wrong. Somehow I got the idea that you and lvs4evr knew each other from somewhere before. My mistake. You do post great pictures here, Rizzy, so I hope you stay here for a long time. But let´s just stay polite to each other, shall we?

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:39 am

The fool wrote:
Francesc wrote:Fool,

Francesc, it was not you I had in my mind.
rizzy56 wrote:this is the only forum i have had problems on...

Ok, I was wrong. Somehow I got the idea that you and lvs4evr knew each other from somewhere before. My mistake. You do post great pictures here, Rizzy, so I hope you stay here for a long time. But let´s just stay polite to each other, shall we?

fool i just post pictures here..no gain in it for me but just thankyou's

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 am

My 2 cents: if I recall correctly, Chet posted his pictures at steamrollerblue-forum, in a special member section, with a request "please do not post these elsewhere". A bit naive, admittedly, in this day and age...the pc thing to do would have been to quote the source or just supply the link, which would have cooled tempers considerably to begin with.

Of course, photos by Hill et. al. have spread widely and can be found with little effort on the net. Even these Montgomery photos could probably be found elsewhere. In fact, doing a quick search on this forum alone, I found at least 3 other threads with these same photos... :) And I bet a lot of these can be found at tcb-world, for instance.

If you want to get really rare photos, you will have to pay for them in most cases and possibly go through a lot of effort. So hand on heart, if you were foolish enough to purchase a set 36 slides of unseen photos for, say, $200, would you really rush to post all of those on forums? Or if you bought a car, would you really start offering the keys to every passerby to take it for a spin? In both cases your purchase would be devalued quickly, and that's just what the collectors I've talked to wish to prevent from happening to their photos.

The point Francesc was trying to make (I think) is that these days there seems to be more of these mass postings (even without dates) whereas earlier there were a lot of fun discussions on where a particular picture was from, or where could we locate a picture for a particular date etc. On the other hand, if you're just starting to accumulate concert photos for yourself, such mass postings are just the ticket... :)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:23 am

lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:

Go away and you are not getting the other web address.
go leech off someone else .
:smt097

Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 pm

lvs4evr wrote:
promiseland wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:

i have no need to leech photos i will leave that for you to do , as i can afford the latest cd, book etc, i'm not the one who needs to join such sites that serve fans with the latest ftd cd to download and make a cdr , of which i'm sure you and rizzy have and need such forums . I must threaten you guys , you guys must feel threatend by me since you want me to disapear , i would rather you go away juding that you joined later than i did! :D

I feel threatend by you? yeah right! oh good for you to be able to afford afew books and cd's wow that really makes adifferance..but its funny you can tell us whats up for download on this other site? the next thing you will be telling me is that you took thousonds of pics of elvis live in concert!.. i have heard that you are abullshitter at best lvs4evr

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
promiseland wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:

i have no need to leech photos i will leave that for you to do , as i can afford the latest cd, book etc, i'm not the one who needs to join such sites that serve fans with the latest ftd cd to download and make a cdr , of which i'm sure you and rizzy have and need such forums . I must threaten you guys , you guys must feel threatend by me since you want me to disapear , i would rather you go away juding that you joined later than i did! :D

I feel threatend by you? yeah right! oh good for you to be able to afford afew books and cd's wow that really makes adifferance..but its funny you can tell us whats up for download on this other site? the next thing you will be telling me is that you took thousonds of pics of elvis live in concert!.. i have heard that you are abullshitter at best lvs4evr

well considering that you can only get your ELVIS stuff from sites like that show that you are the bullshitter and must love cdr's , and scans instead of actual photos , that you would have to pay for . I can see why you have no respect for other peoples work and claim it as your own ARSE!

Show me any thread here that i have started and had claim as myown? and whats your hangup about CD's? Anyway i have been contacted by some people on here that wanted to use pictures that i had posted here on this site! my reply to them was that i do not own the pictures that i post here let it be from one of my books or from another site i do not own the copyright.
And going by what your saying i must own the actual photo before i can scan it and post it here? JESUS H CHRIST they should make you a mod here and finnish the site off all together.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 pm

lvs4evr why dont you scan one of your real photos along with the paper work that says i bought this from mr hill...so i must be areal fan

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:02 am

lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:lvs4evr why dont you scan one of your real photos along with the paper work that says i bought this from mr hill...so i must be areal fan

well you just don't get it , you could of easily posted a few of the photos and credited the guys username who posted them on the other site, instead you chose not to. About cdr's , well especially when it comes to FTD , it's a bad thing , because one has to realise by not suporting the label , the label will cease to exist, and that would be a bad thing for us collectors. I admit that i was guilty of having a member here make me a few copies for a trade , but i believe thereis nothing like the real thing on your shelf or in your hands. Rizzy if ya don't like it here ya can always go back to where you came from.

if you go back through some of my threads here you will see i do give credit when the picture is rare...and it goes without saying many thxs too some of the nice people on the kings court, that ends up on here with no credit.
And dont mark me down has some pirate because i am on some site that has no problem about downloading elvis stuff... i have no problem with anyone that wants to download some elvis album and sample it! why not? if you like it you will buy it then...and if not you dont have the money.
By the way its people like you that give nothing to this forum but only bullshit that makes me want too comeback for more....you are ajoke! you might be amember longer here than me! but what did you offer up on here? all i can say to you is keep coming back for more off me and you will see what you will get.
So where is the scan of that real photo?

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 am

And on another thought i do not like being accused of illegal downloading by you. Have you or did you not read the rules of this site? maybe i should have aword with the mods on here!

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:13 pm

lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:lvs4evr why dont you scan one of your real photos along with the paper work that says i bought this from mr hill...so i must be areal fan

well you just don't get it , you could of easily posted a few of the photos and credited the guys username who posted them on the other site, instead you chose not to. About cdr's , well especially when it comes to FTD , it's a bad thing , because one has to realise by not suporting the label , the label will cease to exist, and that would be a bad thing for us collectors. I admit that i was guilty of having a member here make me a few copies for a trade , but i believe thereis nothing like the real thing on your shelf or in your hands. Rizzy if ya don't like it here ya can always go back to where you came from.

if you go back through some of my threads here you will see i do give credit when the picture is rare...and it goes without saying many thxs too some of the nice people on the kings court, that ends up on here with no credit.
And dont mark me down has some pirate because i am on some site that has no problem about downloading elvis stuff... i have no problem with anyone that wants to download some elvis album and sample it! why not? if you like it you will buy it then...and if not you dont have the money.
By the way its people like you that give nothing to this forum but only bullshit that makes me want too comeback for more....you are ajoke! you might be amember longer here than me! but what did you offer up on here? all i can say to you is keep coming back for more off me and you will see what you will get.

first off , i have helped many members of this forum by giving them some books , cd's for free that i had doubles of , The photos i have are from various photogs over the years like - RON WOLF, TOM LOOMIS , ALVERSON, SHA\VER, LEECH, HILL,, HAROLD NEWTON........ I TELL you what smart ass post one unpublished photo of yours and i will post 50 of mine that have never bin published and which i own the negs, from JOHN GADORE , ok :smt006

I think i have posted enough pictures on here afew which had not been seen before, anyway dont try to turn the tables on me it was you i asked to post some pictures...so knock yourself out and show us

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:19 pm

rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:

first off , i have helped many members of this forum by giving them some books , cd's for free that i had doubles of , The photos i have are from various photogs over the years like - RON WOLF, TOM LOOMIS , ALVERSON, SHA\VER, LEECH, HILL,, HAROLD NEWTON........ I TELL you what smart ass post one unpublished photo of yours and i will post 50 of mine that have never bin published and which i own the negs, from JOHN GADORE , ok :smt006

I think i have posted enough pictures on here afew which had not been seen before, anyway dont try to turn the tables on me it was you i asked to post some pictures...so knock yourself out and show us

they are in a box with the unreleased 1969 press conference

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 pm

keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:

LOL

Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:07 pm

lvs4evr wrote:
keninlincs wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
lvs4evr wrote:

this from a she male who roams around in a peacock jacket can we see pics of you in that tacky piece of sh*t - i'll bet everyone has a good laugh when you walk in the room :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Only you pencil dick