Post here your Elvis' pictures

ELVIS IN MUNICH - 2 alternate pictures.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:01 pm

I have the excellent "ELVIS IN MUNICH" army book and thought it most comprehensive. But I have found 2 alternate shots that were taken at the same times as the photos in that book, but these 2 were NOT included. Maybe this completes that picture a little bit more.
MUNICH1.jpg
MUNICH 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ELVIS IN MUNICH - 2 alternate pictures.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Thanks Tony

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Maybe those 2 pictures are MUNIQUE??!!!! :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:07 pm

TONY wrote:Maybe those 2 pictures are MUNIQUE??!!!! :lol:

Maybe yes

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:44 am

Thank you very much for the alternates. I have the book and i will check to see the entire series of photos.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 am

Thanks for posting them! :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

NO, the first is from Hotel Grunewald- Bad Nauheim Jan.59
the second is from Frankfurt-Main Jan. 59 - 97.Military Hospital with the Son of Master Seargeant Marquette

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Ito Eats wrote:

NO, the first is from Hotel Grunewald- Bad Nauheim Jan.59
the second is from Frankfurt-Main Jan. 59 - 97.Military Hospital with the Son of Master Seargeant Marquette

Yes, but they were not in the book. They were taken at the same time but were not included.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 am

Ito Eats wrote: the second is from Frankfurt-Main Jan. 59 - 97.Military Hospital with the Son of Master Seargeant Marquette

No, the second one is not from the militairy hospital, but was taken at Marquette app in Frankfurt a few weeks before the Marquette fam. returned to the US that month.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:14 am

E-Cat wrote:
Ito Eats wrote: the second is from Frankfurt-Main Jan. 59 - 97.Military Hospital with the Son of Master Seargeant Marquette

No, the second one is not from the militairy hospital, but was taken at Marquette app in Frankfurt a few weeks before the Marquette fam. returned to the US that month.

Yes, you're right E-Cat - - Sorry :oops:

Sun May 01, 2011 5:11 am

Ito Eats wrote:
E-Cat wrote:

Yes, you're right E-Cat - - Sorry :oops:

Since there is no publication with accurate information about this visit, I understand your confusion....

Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:28 pm

The woman in the picture is vera tschechowa...a german actress by the way....

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 am

matilda wrote:The woman in the picture is vera tschechowa...a german actress by the way....

Yes, described somewhere as the woman with 'cat-like eyes'! Quite attractive in my opinion.

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 am

matilda wrote:The woman in the picture is vera tschechowa...a german actress by the way....

Yes, described somewhere as the woman with 'cat-like eyes'! Quite attractive in my opinion.