Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:31 pm

lou517 wrote:There are photos of Debra with Elvis in my site http://www.debra-paget.com


Thanks! Nice site.

Great shots from The Milton Berle show of Elvis and Debra http://www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Here is Debra Paget from February 2013 on the TBN network.

http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/ec/RsM ... lcE1okF-ss

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:26 pm

There are scans of Elvis and Debra on the Milton Berle Show.
www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:42 pm

This pic is ultra-cool. Not sure what EP is thinking here, but my god, was Debra stunning! http://www.debra-paget.com/berl3.jpg

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

eligain wrote:Here is Debra Paget from February 2013 on the TBN network.

http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/ec/RsM2FkOTojaWRngGlYXfwqlcE1okF-ss


Cool.

Debra Paget is still beautiful at 79 in this February 14, 2013 interview (she turned 80 on August 19), and clearly shows no evidence of any "enhancements."


130214_Debra Paget on TBN_01.jpg

130214_Debra Paget on TBN_02.jpg

130214_Debra Paget on TBN_03.jpg

130214_Debra Paget on TBN_04.jpg

130214_Debra Paget on TBN_05.jpg


Paget seems to be very, very deeply involved in Christianity. Well, good for her. Sadly, TBN host Paul Crouch passed away about nine months after that interview, on November 30, 2013. Although his ministry may have been somewhat more dubious than what he presented on the TBN, it doesn't matter now.

Paul Crouch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Crouch#Criticisms_and_controversies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:08 am

Check my site www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html

She's on the show w/Elvis.
It also has a clip of them.

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:12 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
eligain wrote:Here is Debra Paget from February 2013 on the TBN network.

http://www.itbn.org/index/detail/ec/RsM2FkOTojaWRngGlYXfwqlcE1okF-ss


Cool.

Debra Paget is still beautiful at 79 in this February 14, 2013 interview (she turned 80 on August 19), and clearly shows no evidence of any "enhancements."



Ms Paget looks healthy and fit, too. So good to see.

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 am

drjohncarpenter wrote: Sadly, TBN host Paul Crouch passed away about nine months after that interview, on November 30, 2013.



Since you can't read any of my posts anymore Doc, ever since you have me "foed & iggied", just to let you know his obit was already posted here....your welcome.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80306

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 am

See http://www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Check www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:01 am

Check www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

lou517 wrote:Check http://www.debra-paget.com/miltonberle.html


Love that page. What do you think of my screenshots of Debra from the TBN appearance in February?

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:07 am

The screenshots are great. If you live in New York there are 2 stores in Manhattan that sell celebrity photos. They must have hundreds of Elvis.

Re: any pictures of debra paget in the 70's 80's 90's ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:39 am

lou517 wrote:The screenshots are great. If you live in New York there are 2 stores in Manhattan that sell celebrity photos. They must have hundreds of Elvis.


Wow!