Post here your Elvis' pictures

July 20th '75 E/ Show photos!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am

Where are the photos (minus the girls)!? Anyone seen them?
If you have them, can you please upload them for all to see!
I/We would be truly grateful!

Are these the girls microphones behind Charlie and EP?
http://www.elvisconcerts.com/pictures/s75072014.jpg

Re: July 20th '75 E/ Show photos!

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 am

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Yes funky, that's Cathy Westmoreland's microphone you see in the photo behind the scarf Charlie is holding out to Elvis. You can also see her fingers down behind Elvis' leg.
Here's the photo in better quality as well as one showing Cathy.
750720-Norfolk-eve-c10-LenLeech-bripet56.jpg
750720-Norfolk-eve-c13.jpg
Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am

Thank you, Brian! Don't you find it rather interesting that in all the live photo's out there in circulation, there are no photo's of girl's missing from the stage! However, I do thank you for uploading a much clearer image :smt023

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Thank you, Brian! Don't you find it rather interesting that in all the live photo's out there in circulation, there are no photo's of girl's missing from the stage! However, I do thank you for uploading a much clearer image :smt023

Ahhhh now I know what you meant. I had other things on my mind yesterday when I answered your question so I didn't quite understand your question but of course this was the show where all of the back-up girls except Myrna Smith left the stage.

Looking at my photo once again, could it be Myrna Smith we see behind Elvis? There are two microphones to be seen behind Elvis and if it is Cathy's hand in the photo we should be able to see one of the Sweet Inspirations on the other side of Elvis as well.

But you are right, it is strange that we don't have any photos of the girls missing from the stage. There ought to be photos showing them leaving the stage unless the audience were so chocked by what happened that they entirely forgot to take photos.

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Wed May 04, 2011 4:37 pm

This was a curious photo from Norfolk: Elvis is positioned in front of the backup singers, and somehow you can just hear him saying "If you don't like the way I introduce you, get off the pot." :)
20 July 75 Norfolk a.jpg

(photo courtesy of Rex Martin)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:This was a curious photo from Norfolk: Elvis is positioned in front of the backup singers, and somehow you can just hear him saying "If you don't like the way I introduce you, get off the pot." :)
20 July 75 Norfolk a.jpg

(photo courtesy of Rex Martin)

Right on Scott! Great photo new to these eyes.

Eivind.

Thu May 05, 2011 2:08 pm

WOW!!!! Finally a shot without (I am assuuming/hoping she's not there) Kathy! I have been searching for so long for one! Thankyou, so much!

Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 pm

He must of had that Police badge on all night (concert)!

Tue May 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Am I the only one who is pissed off by this seller...? I must be with 100% positive feedback. Now I wonder where he/she got that photo...and all the others he/she is selling...? :smt013

Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 pm

deepsouthfried, was on my mind when I read your reply, and sure enough deepsouthfried is the ebay seller :roll:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Great pics ty :D

Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm

BananaEspecial wrote:Say what you like about deepsouthfried but the guy sells some great quality photos wherever he get's them from.

He gets them from here... that;s not great quality at all.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:38 am

Francesc wrote:He gets them from here... that;s not great quality at all.

Are you talking about the photo, or this forum? :lol: :wink:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

thefunkyangel wrote:
Francesc wrote:He gets them from here... that;s not great quality at all.

Are you talking about the photo, or this forum? :lol: :wink:

The photos that deepfried sells in his ebay auction.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:55 pm

I'm bumping up a 3 year old thread - sorry about that.

But is this the best photo we have of the catfish incident? It certainly appears to show only Myrna after rest of the girls left the stage in Norfolk - at least I can't see Kathy. Talk about a strained situation... :-)

$_57 (2).jpg

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:05 pm

They were all lucky he didn't pull a gun out of his boot.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:21 pm

It's kind of sad how his belt isn't centered. Almost like as signal something was not right.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 pm

Scott Hayward wrote:I'm bumping up a 3 year old thread - sorry about that.

But is this the best photo we have of the catfish incident? It certainly appears to show only Myrna after rest of the girls left the stage in Norfolk - at least I can't see Kathy. Talk about a strained situation... :-)

$_57 (2).jpg

Thank you Scott.