Post here your Elvis' pictures

LISA MARIE & BENJAMIN AT HARRY POTTER PREMIERE

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Here are a few pix of Lisa Marie, her husband Michael & son Ben at the HARRY pOTTER premiere this month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LISA MARIE & BENJAMIN AT HARRY POTTER PREMIERE

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 pm

I wonder if the boy is really happy. he always looks very sad.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 pm

I have never seen a picture of him smiling since his preteen years. Does make you wonder if he is an unhappy boy.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 pm

I think he probably dreads being pushed onto the world's stage by Scientology, where all "celebrities" are encouraged to fulfil themselves as "artists". He appears to be totally unsuited to public life, like his mother. Or maybe he has the intelligence to perceive the mess Lisa and Priscilla have made of promoting or supporting Elvis. Or maybe he is embarrassed about the MJ farce that continues, recently via Oprah. Or maybe he finds it embarrassing to have Elvis as his grandfather - none of them seem to have much to say that would show they are proud of Elvis or feel anything positive about him, whereas Lisa recently spent about an hour promoting herself and MJ on Oprah.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:00 pm

They looks like The Addams Family! :smt002

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 pm

They looks like The Addams Family!
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:01 am

I still can't quite make out Lisa and her family. I can imagine things would be totally different if Elvis were around today.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 am

Good Time Charlie wrote:I still can't quite make out Lisa and her family. I can imagine things would be totally different if Elvis were around today.

I wonder what you mean with that.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Who's the dark-haired girl ?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Francesc wrote:
Good Time Charlie wrote:I still can't quite make out Lisa and her family. I can imagine things would be totally different if Elvis were around today.

Well Benjamin has always he reminded me of Elvis, he looks like one of those old lost souls and looks a bit distanced from everybody else around him - he's got that moody-kid look about him, those Presley genes are pretty remarkable. Elvis was very much one of those kindred spirits, ahead of his time in his deep emotions about life and it appears so too are this family. Lisa Marie, well her whole life she's been wandering around trying to make something of herself, trying to fill that void her Father left. One cannot discount the effect of having Elvis as your father, and the fact they were so close (Just like Elvis and Gladys) and he died when she was so young - had directly effected her whole life. She's never been able to have a stable family life of her own, moving from man to man, trying to fill that void of her Father. It reminds me so much of Elvis and the relationship he had with his Mother and the incredible effect it had on the rest of his life when she died. She also struggles living in the public eye so much and with people like me and you commenting on her life the whole time - which is naturally going to happen.

Had Elvis sorted himself out and was around today aged 75, I'm pretty certain Lisa would have had a much more stable and happier, fulfilling life.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Plus I've always wondered what his grandkids really think of him. I wonder what actual perception they have of him - I guess we may never know. It's a shame if they're not that interested in him or really aware themselves of how special their Grandfather was. Because since they were born, they've clearly had their whole life shadowed by this incredible legacy, this man they've never actually known and are told is so great. But they may well be sick of the whole thing, I've always had that suspicion, a hunch - not as in they are ungreatful or unaware of him - but perhaps don't truly appreciate or maybe are a bit embarassed about it.

Ben just strikes me as somebody who is sick of the whole thing and wants to lead a normal teenage life.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:23 am

Good Time Charlie wrote:Plus I've always wondered what his grandkids really think of him. I wonder what actual perception they have of him - I guess we may never know. It's a shame if they're not that interested in him or really aware themselves of how special their Grandfather was. Because since they were born, they've clearly had their whole life shadowed by this incredible legacy, this man they've never actually known and are told is so great. But they may well be sick of the whole thing, I've always had that suspicion, a hunch - not as in they are ungreatful or unaware of him - but perhaps don't truly appreciate or maybe are a bit embarassed about it.

Ben just strikes me as somebody who is sick of the whole thing and wants to lead a normal teenage life.

Did someone put a gun to Ben's head, and order him to go to the premiere?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 am

javierTCB wrote:They looks like The Addams Family! :smt002

Addams Family.JPG

Now you come to mention it...........................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 pm

bluejeans1944 wrote:I have never seen a picture of him smiling since his preteen years. Does make you wonder if he is an unhappy boy.

Let's not overthink this. I have a 15-year-old son who never, ever smiles in pictures. Is he an unhappy boy? Not at all.

Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Good Time Charlie wrote:
Francesc wrote:

Well Benjamin has always he reminded me of Elvis, he looks like one of those old lost souls and looks a bit distanced from everybody else around him - he's got that moody-kid look about him, those Presley genes are pretty remarkable. Elvis was very much one of those kindred spirits, ahead of his time in his deep emotions about life and it appears so too are this family. Lisa Marie, well her whole life she's been wandering around trying to make something of herself, trying to fill that void her Father left. One cannot discount the effect of having Elvis as your father, and the fact they were so close (Just like Elvis and Gladys) and he died when she was so young - had directly effected her whole life. She's never been able to have a stable family life of her own, moving from man to man, trying to fill that void of her Father. It reminds me so much of Elvis and the relationship he had with his Mother and the incredible effect it had on the rest of his life when she died. She also struggles living in the public eye so much and with people like me and you commenting on her life the whole time - which is naturally going to happen.

Had Elvis sorted himself out and was around today aged 75, I'm pretty certain Lisa would have had a much more stable and happier, fulfilling life.

"Had Elvis sorted himself out"

He had health problems that were out of his control.

Thu May 30, 2013 7:30 pm

people are overthinking that family as usual. they did when Lisa was young and now the kids. 95% of teenagers are freaking moody!!! unless they are drunk.:)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:57 pm

ian wrote:
Good Time Charlie wrote:
Francesc wrote:

"Had Elvis sorted himself out"

He had health problems that were out of his control.

yeah...out of his control....he did not contributed to them one bit...rolleyes..

you really go under my nerves with your dump explanations for obvious things.

with your determination to twist things and beein blind you would be able to explain world war 2 as just a little misunderstanding...