Post here your Elvis' pictures

The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 am

The latest find of Billy Stanley

Image
With never before seen photos ??
Last edited by Terry on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The latest find Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:03 am

they keep trying to milk it

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 pm

Billy and Stacey at Graceland

Image

http://www.billystanleyhounddogs.com

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 pm

E-Cat wrote:Billy and Stacey at Graceland

Image

http://www.billystanleyhounddogs.com


Stacey's kind of hot.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:39 pm

She'd be a great candidate for your next avatar, but she's wearing clothes.

Sad, but expected, that Billy visits his stepbrother's grave, and uses a photo for yet another commercial endeavor.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:59 pm

elvisjock wrote:Sad, but expected, that Billy visits his stepbrother's grave, and uses a photo for yet another commercial endeavor.


I don't find it "sad" that he'd visit the grave. They were step-brothers, after all. But I understand your point, and don't disagree.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:08 pm

JamesVRoy wrote:
E-Cat wrote:Billy and Stacey at Graceland

Image

http://www.billystanleyhounddogs.com


Stacey's kind of hot.



She sure is, is she Billy's girlfriend?

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am

elvisjock wrote:She'd be a great candidate for your next avatar, but she's wearing clothes.

Rim shot!

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 am

Sometimes people just need to let go and move on with their lives.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am

thefunkyangel wrote:Sometimes people just need to let go and move on with their lives.

Maybe Stanley's tired of working at Burger King?

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 am

he's now moved to Norway...meeting some young hottie :) now planning to bike around Europe meeting fans of his step..........brother.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:25 am

Eivind wrote:he's now moved to Norway...meeting some young hottie :)


smoke em if you got em

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Why all this negativity towards Billy Stanley, i can't see why there should be a Whole thread about him. For those who haven't met Billy lately, i did an interview with him when he moved to Norway and his wife. He's doing very well on his own selling Harley's, but what i want to point out is that he has made some sincere appologies for his earlier statements and a book, young and foolish he said with a humble appology. And he did so in the preview of this documentary too, the making of the documentary has given him a lot. And we must not forget that none of us grew up at Graceland with Elvis like they did, Elvis was proud to be their bigbrother. I can't say i haven't done anything wrong to others in my life, and i don't think members of Elvis' family are any better than others... His appology is accepted by me, and i consider him a friend. No better or worse than others. But this thread was a little over the top for me, every family has their ups and downs. But i personally accepts a person who can stand up for the wrong they have done in their lives...

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 am

I must admit that the three S brothers are real clowns. They use names whenever Presley arrange them.

without Elvis, they are nothing!

not to mention Dee..

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 am

Their life story is worth being documented.
I have no issues with that....

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 am

Uh... Where's Stacy???

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:46 pm

this whole Stanley family ( of course including Dee) are nauseating and disgusting

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm

yaso wrote:this whole Stanley family ( of course including Dee) are nauseating and disgusting


:smt041 :smt026

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 am

My question to you then is, do you know them in person? If you can have so much against a person i guess you must know them very well. What i don't understand is why you have so much against the whole Stanley family? I don't know the rest of the family but i have gotten to know Billy a little because i know his norwegian wife, no one seems to be able to tell why they hate the Stanley Family. So what wrong has they done, all i know is that Vernon married Dee who had three little boys. Elvis loved to get three little brothers, and they grew up with him as a big brother. Now i don't know what they talked to Elvis about, or everything they did with Elvis because i wasn't there. I guess everybody else in here knows much more than me, but can anybody please tell me why they hate the Stanleys?

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:08 am

The fans don't like the entire Stanley family because of the bad dishonest things they have said about Elvis since he passed away.

You should know that.

Now moving on to something else.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:38 am

ElvisNor wrote:My question to you then is, do you know them in person? If you can have so much against a person i guess you must know them very well. What i don't understand is why you have so much against the whole Stanley family? I don't know the rest of the family but i have gotten to know Billy a little because i know his norwegian wife, no one seems to be able to tell why they hate the Stanley Family. So what wrong has they done, all i know is that Vernon married Dee who had three little boys. Elvis loved to get three little brothers, and they grew up with him as a big brother. Now i don't know what they talked to Elvis about, or everything they did with Elvis because i wasn't there. I guess everybody else in here knows much more than me, but can anybody please tell me why they hate the Stanleys?

I don't hate them at all, they grew up in a very unhealthy environment, and moving to Graceland wasn't much more healthy. And Elvis didn't treat them well at all in the seventies. The problem for many Elvis fans is that they have not been giving a very credible impression, to say the least. For instance, Dee has claimed that Elvis was gay and had sex with his mother. And David, in collaboration with Albert Goldman, claimed that Elvis comitted suicide in 1990. Later he admitted that it was something he made up.

By the way, I do think one is entitled to an opinon of someone without knowing them personally.

Hilsen Egil

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:35 pm

I just thought it was a bit tough reading, i haven't heard all this but i have talked to Billy. And he has talked about things he has done, and he has said his sincere appologies officially in the media and in the documentary who started this tread. In my view a sincere appology should be accepted, but what i don't understand is how there are so many who knows more about Elvis' than those who lived with him? And of course you may have an opinion about them, and i understand that you reacted to those things you wrote here. I don't know if they have appologised for these sayings, but i know Billy has and that's the reason for my reaction to this.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

ElvisNor wrote:I just thought it was a bit tough reading, i haven't heard all this but i have talked to Billy. And he has talked about things he has done, and he has said his sincere appologies officially in the media and in the documentary who started this tread. In my view a sincere appology should be accepted, but what i don't understand is how there are so many who knows more about Elvis' than those who lived with him? And of course you may have an opinion about them, and i understand that you reacted to those things you wrote here. I don't know if they have appologised for these sayings, but i know Billy has and that's the reason for my reaction to this.

A sincere apology should generally be accepted, as very well could be the case her.

About "knowing more about Elvis than those who lived with him" - of course you have a point. However, we should always be aware of our individual interpreting maps, about misinterpreting, forgetfulness, and if our source has a reason to defend their own or others interests. For instance, when Charlie Hodge firmly claimed that Elvis' drug use was necessary and for medical reasons only, and we have some 20 others around Elvis who says he also took pills because he liked beeing high, and in addition we have indications for the latter on tape ("The pills are wearing off"1/15/68), what would our conclusion be? This is how historians and biographers work, and that is what we should aim for as well.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm

I had a run-in with Billy over a comment I made on an article on a Norwegian "news-site".
Most of all, I commented on a couple of things rgarding the journalism - which was terrible in my opinion.
In the two first sentences he was dubbed "brother", "half-brother" and "step-brother".
I thought "how hard can it be to use ONE term, and the RIGHT one at that?"
So I commented that the Stanleys were in fact EP's stepbrothers.
I think this is relevant, as people who don't know anything about EP are not able to make that distinction.

The second issue was that Billy and his wife was pictured at the Circle-G ranch.
The caption said "Here the couple are at Elvis' beloved Circle-G ranch in Memphis".
So I commented that the ranch wasn't even in the same state as Memphis, and that EP sold it years before his death - thus underlining the fact that it wasn't EP's ranch at the time of his death.
In my opinion, the article tried to make it look as if EP owned the ranch until he died and thereby tried to create a romantic angle that simply wasn't there.
I don't think that the ranch occupied much of EP's mind after he sold it, over nine years before he died.

I thought that these were harmless and well placed pieces of information.
Billy didn't. He had read my comments, and came at me with everything he had.
He called people like me dangerous know-it-alls, and brought up the stupidest argument I know; the "were you there?!?"-card.
As if my "being there" would change the biological fact regarding their brotherhood.
He also couldn't understand why I had to smear the Circle-G ranch, and the fantastic times they all had there. I had offended the fans because both EP and the fans
were so fond of the place. I apparently did all this simply by pointing out that the ranch was not in Memphis.

If I had little respect for him before this, it didn't exactly get any better.
I can't understand why someone would put themsleves in a position where being EP's "brother" becomes way more important than trying to be Billy.
Because that's the impression I get when it comes to this man.

Re: The latest find of Billy Stanley

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:45 am

The entire Stanley family have conned and BS'd the fans with their lies and "stories" for decades--They ALL are suspect and should not be taken seriously. This Billy Stanley dvd is a joke--I saw lots of it in Memphis a few years back when he was making an appearance.It is more about HIM and MOTORCYCLES than it is about Elvis. They all lie like a rug. David first stated in their book WE LOVE YOU TENDER (1979) that Elvis would NEVER have committed suicide--then changed his mind 2 years later, and along with the RAT FINK BASTARD authorship of Albert Goldman insisted that Elvis offed himself via suicide. Whatever can make money for them that month, that's what they will say. Elvis TOLERATED these people because he had to. He HATED Dee and the three brothers were constant ****. The night Elvis died, both David and Ricky were stoned and screwing around in hotels with women when they should have been on duty. Sad! Sad that a man with Elvis' power and might would have settled for hanging around with a bunch of mentally challenged TRAITORS!