Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Posted in TCB-World. A Elvis letter to an impersonator.

It was written by Elvis? or his secretary? or someone of his work-team?

Someone has more information?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:07 am

Real in the sense that it originated in Elvis' backyard office. Not his words and not his signature. Still, nice that people were answered on an individual basis.

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:11 am

Elvis? No way. Graceland secretary like Becky Yancey? Probably.

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 am

javierTCB wrote:Posted in TCB-World. A Elvis letter to an impersonator.
It was written by Elvis?

IIRC the letter "surfaced" in an article ref "Elvis is Everywhere.." in 2007
Many people claimed to have received a letter from Elvis just before he died,
even people who met Elvis in Germany in 1960, or "fans" like Paul Lichter and
this impersonator

If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.
Johnny Carson

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:30 pm

E-Cat wrote:IIRC the letter "surfaced" in an article ref "Elvis is Everywhere.." in 2007
Many people claimed to have received a letter from Elvis just before he died,
even people who met Elvis in Germany in 1960, or "fans" like Paul Lichter and
this impersonator


Thanks (again!) E-cat. A new Interesting information for me.

E-Cat wrote:If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.
Johnny Carson


I agree ::rocks

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:52 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Elvis? No way. Graceland secretary like Becky Yancey? Probably.


Becky was gone by '77. Certainly not written nor signed by EP, though.

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:47 am

javierTCB wrote:Thanks (again!) E-cat.

My pleasure Javier

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Even though Elvis didn't write or sign this letter, we should anyhow think that the person behind this letter knew Elvis's thoughts towards those that imitates him. I'll guess thousands of those so-calles ETA's should read that sentence: 'Develop your own special talents and abilities'.

Re: Elvis Letter from july 19th, 1977: real or fake?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Xaykev wrote:Even though Elvis didn't write or sign this letter, we should anyhow think that the person behind this letter knew Elvis's thoughts towards those that imitates him. I'll guess thousands of those so-calles ETA's should read that sentence: 'Develop your own special talents and abilities'.



I agree 1000% with you, Xaykev

nb: Not his words and not his signature