Post here your Elvis' pictures

color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hancock)

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Dear friends,

found on Ebay, an add for 8 mm footage of Elvis on the Milton show.
For a huge amout of money $ 100.000 !!

I like the (reversed) image and wanted to share it with you...

Ed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:13 pm

See the posting in the main section - the image has been correctly reversed, plus there is another image from the reel of film.

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks Tony,

I didn't know that.... :oops:

Ed

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm

I hope you have made a bid for this??!!

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 pm

I googled for some pictures and came across this site http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/lofivers ... 3-250.html

I don't know if these images were posted before:

Image

Image

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Yeah, those rehearsal photos have also popped up here a bunch of times. Pretty cool though.

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:01 pm

Rocker wrote:I googled for some pictures and came across this site http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/lofivers ... 3-250.html

I don't know if these images were posted before:

Image

Image


Take a look at this fantastic website where you´ll find many more photos from the Milton berle show.
http://scottymoore.net/USSHancock.html

Sincerely
Brian
www.brian56.dk

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Teriffic. New to me.

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:34 pm

is this Milton Berle show available on DVD (not bootleg) ???

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:38 pm

bripet56 wrote:Take a look at this fantastic website where you´ll find many more photos from the Milton berle show.
http://scottymoore.net/USSHancock.html

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


Thanks Brian

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:24 pm

elvisbot wrote:is this Milton Berle show available on DVD (not bootleg) ???


Sadly, no.

Re: color shot (8 mm still) Milton Berle april 3, 1956 (Hanc

Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:33 am

bripet56 wrote:
Rocker wrote:I googled for some pictures and came across this site http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/lofivers ... 3-250.html

I don't know if these images were posted before:

Take a look at this fantastic website where you´ll find many more photos from the Milton berle show.
http://scottymoore.net/USSHancock.html

Sincerely
Brian
http://www.brian56.dk


I noticed on a couple of the black and white photos there appears to be a man filming Elvis from behind with a hand held camera. There is one where Elvis is standing on some steps pointing off to the distance, and the guy is right behind him.

Was it a video camera? I wonder if it is the same source of the 8MM footage?