Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: With Patsy at Graceland 1970

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:39 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
chris j wrote:No John, vol 3 is published. Donna was selling it in E Week 2009. She will sell by mail if you want to get it. Let me know if you need details.

I need details, I cannot find it online, not to mention 1 and 2.

Google it and no answer wow?

SNG

Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Does anyone have the third and final volume of Donna Lewis's diaries? I've been told that it's out of print and I can't find any trace of it online. I'm particularly interested in information relating to 1976 and 1977. If anyone has it and can help, a PM would be greatly appreciated.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I've sent you a PM, Garfield.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

chris j wrote:I've sent you a PM, Garfield.

I've sent you a PM back, Chris.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:35 pm

The third volume sadly does look to be o/p. If anyone can help me access certain bits of information, I'd be very grateful. As always, feel free to PM me.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi can you PM me with detail's of how to get these books.many thanks

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:55 pm

myalfie wrote:Hi can you PM me with detail's of how to get these books.many thanks

The first two volumes are regularly available on eBay or Amazon. Goodness knows how you get the third volume. Has anyone here got it? If so, it would be nice to see what it looks like and to have some idea of how many pages and photos it contains.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Garfield wrote:
myalfie wrote:Hi can you PM me with detail's of how to get these books.many thanks

The first two volumes are regularly available on eBay or Amazon. Goodness knows how you get the third volume. Has anyone here got it? If so, it would be nice to see what it looks like and to have some idea of how many pages and photos it contains.

Garfield, sorry I can't help you with Vol. 3.
I met and spoke with Donna Lewis a few years back and what a lovely woman she was and probably still is. She relayed some fantastic stories of her and Elvis.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:12 am

elvisjock wrote:Chris, please pm me the details as well. I have the first two volumes. Donna's diaries offer a great day-by-day account of Elvis' semi-public comings and goings, during the time he resided in Memphis (reading it for the first time made me more aware of just how many months of the year Elvis did NOT live in Memphis. It was more of a vacation home for a long time.)

Elvisjock im very interested as well.
I would really appreciate if you can pm details too.
Thanking you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk