i would like to see some pics of Elvis' cars
( if possible with a good angle 8) )

Re: Elvis' cars

Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm

http://www.pbase.com/jroy/automuseum

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 am

stutz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 am

Ferrari
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:45 am

Rolls Royce

Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:47 am

Pink Caddy

Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

a first thank you, guys !

Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi Guys,

wondering if thats CIlla sitting in the car and if you know which time that pic might have been taken?

Thanks

Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Wibi08 wrote:Hi Guys,

wondering if thats CIlla sitting in the car and if you know which time that pic might have been taken?

Thanks

I do think its Cilla in the car...but not sure....anyway its New years eve 1962 or 1963 in Memphis

Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 am

thanks California boy and TLC from London 8)

Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Does anybody have anymore info or pictures about this car, i know it's a 1963 model but have never seen or heard anything else about this one?

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 am

keninlincs wrote:stutz

LOVE THAT DAMN CAR!!! (I know he had a few of those,,,,is this the last one he had?)

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 am

Phoenix78 wrote:
keninlincs wrote:stutz

LOVE THAT DAMN CAR!!! (I know he had a few of those,,,,is this the last one he had?)

The Stutz Blackhawk Ken posted pictured from the Graceland Auto Museum is the last one Elvis drove to the dentist on August 16th 1977, and was also used in the movie "This Is Elvis" which still has the 1980 license plate on it.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Wibi08 wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks

This is a 1963 Buick Riviera, so either New Years eve could be the right one without knowing when Elvis bought it. So does anybody have any more info or pictures of it? It's been said that GM considered buiding this as a Cadillac, but instead it ended up as a Buick. So far that's all the info i have of this one, but i would love the VIN number so i could check it out at GM's Heritage Center... So any help with this car is of interest?