Post here your Elvis' pictures

did you hear from Al Strada??

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:42 am

Did you hear from Al Strada?? This is the only person in the entourage had not used the name of EP.
Anyone know what became of him?? He did not write any book is no interview except one brief appearance in a dvd some years ago...
From Funky :

The answer to your question is 'no'. He is definately an anigma, that's for sure. I do have a photo of him (since '77) somewhere around here on one of my cdr's, if/ when I find it, I'll upload it. Cheers!

That all I have about him
Except Alden, Al Strada knows a lot about the very last moments of EP
When I think I saw him several times at Graceland on 78, 79, 80 (which was still closed to the public) sitting in his Corvette parked right outside the door of the house!

I took the photo of him several times but I can not find it

Re: did you hear from Al Strada??

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:45 am

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 am

1:04 - listen to him speak .....
phpBB [video]

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:57 am

Funky thank you I have seen this. But this DVD tells us nothing about the silence of Al Strada since 30 ago and the last moments of EP

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:11 pm

Interesting. I haven't really thought too much of Al, but what do we really know about him? How did he become a part of the group, what is his background, etc.?

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Very likely the shock of seeing Elvis dead has kept him from speaking out about it, i know he idolized Elvis.

Im sure he was the next person to find Elvis' body after Alden.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 pm

KHoots wrote:Interesting. I haven't really thought too much of Al, but what do we really know about him? How did he become a part of the group, what is his background, etc.?

ImageImage

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

I had a videotape, long since accidentally erased, that contained a clip of Strada, appearing on Good Morning America in 1987. He could barely keep his composure as he described what he saw in Elvis' bathroom that day.

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:34 pm

elvisjock wrote:I had a videotape, long since accidentally erased, that contained a clip of Strada, appearing on Good Morning America in 1987. He could barely keep his composure as he described what he saw in Elvis' bathroom that day.

OK, restores this video and show us :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:01 am

Terry wrote:
KHoots wrote:Interesting. I haven't really thought too much of Al, but what do we really know about him? How did he become a part of the group, what is his background, etc.?

ImageImage

? isn't this Tom Hulette?

Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 am

When Alfred (Al) worked partime at a Pacific Palisades Security company, Elvis hired him as a security officer
for his Trousdale and Monovale homes when he was on the road. This was in 1972. Since 1974 he became
a full time member of the entourage.
Like Ginger, Alfred has his own life (he is 62 yrs now).
Last edited by E-Cat on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 am

Terry wrote:Image

Terry, a question if I may. How do you write names on to a photo?! Sorry for my ignorance, but I would like to know. Thankyou in advance. Cheers :smt023

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 am

thefunkyangel wrote:
Terry wrote:Image

Terry, a question if I may. How do you write names on to a photo?! Sorry for my ignorance, but I would like to know. Thankyou in advance. Cheers :smt023

any photo program would do that, even Paint. All the windows have Paint.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 am

elvisjock wrote:I had a videotape, long since accidentally erased, that contained a clip of Strada, appearing on Good Morning America in 1987. He could barely keep his composure as he described what he saw in Elvis' bathroom that day.

:cry: :smt022 :smt089 :smt090

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 am

Francesc, I have problems with my outbox
Last edited by E-Cat on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 am

Thanks.. remember that the PMs don't get out of Outbox until the recipient opens it.

Terra Bells is like 50 minutes from Visalia, CA where i live.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 am

Francesc wrote: any photo program would do that, even Paint. All the windows have Paint.

Thankyou, Francesc. Can you please give me the run down on how to achieve that result on Paint! Thankyou in advance!

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 am

thefunkyangel wrote:
Francesc wrote: any photo program would do that, even Paint. All the windows have Paint.

Thankyou, Francesc. Can you please give me the run down on how to achieve that result on Paint! Thankyou in advance!

It is pretty easy , you open the photo in Paint and then press the symbol A. After that it is just pretty much to setup what color , font you want.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 am

Francesc wrote: It is pretty easy , you open the photo in Paint and then press the symbol A. After that it is just pretty much to setup what color , font you want.

Man, now I am happy as a pig in ****. I've learnt something new, thank's to you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:28 am

Oh oh ... I can see you now putting names to every photo ......

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 am

Francesc wrote:Oh oh ... I can see you now putting names to every photo ......

:lol:

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 am

Francesc wrote:Thanks..

you're welcome
Last edited by E-Cat on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 am

thefunkyangel wrote:
Francesc wrote:Oh oh ... I can see you now putting names to every photo ......

:lol:
Last edited by Terry on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks for posting the Strada info, guys. Interesting that he has been so far in the background, when he could add a lot to the story of Elvis's final years.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:24 am

KHoots wrote:Thanks for posting the Strada info, guys. Interesting that he has been so far in the background, when he could add a lot to the story of Elvis's final years.

You are welcome guys