Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Your favorite 1975 picture ?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Enjoy - TCE4Evr - ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by karlos on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I think 1975 was my favourite year for stage attire.

The 2 piece suits were classy, the new suits he wore in Vegas in December looked good on him in better shape than in 76. Even the jumpsuits of 75 were good - indian chief, different cloured eagle suits, i even liked the gypsy suit.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:26 pm

tcb4 wrote:His last great year, ........ (physically i mean )

Seriously?

Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 pm

richlives12 wrote:I think 1975 was my favourite year for stage attire.

The 2 piece suits were classy, the new suits he wore in Vegas in December looked good on him in better shape than in 76. Even the jumpsuits of 75 were good - indian chief, different cloured eagle suits, i even liked the gypsy suit.

...richlives 12 -
I too love this era especially his stage attire and delivery of songs - he was certainly a performer who dominated the stage he performed on - if it were Vegas or On Tour -
His voice was surely getting stronger and powerful during this time - He surely was The King - Long may he reign in name and legend - He Lives On In Most Of Our Lives -There Surely Will Nevr Be Another -Amen - TCE4Evr -
::rocks :smt002
...............................................................................................................
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Big Boss Man wrote:Always liked this pose....

That June 2/75 pic is my absolute favorite.
Quite funny when you compare the original to the retouched version that made it onto the cover of From EP Boulevard.
They've desperately tried to slim him down by removing some double chin and lovehandles, thus rendering the picture proportionally out of whack.