Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Two pics of Elvis at the gates...

enjoy it !
Ed

or is this a new topic? 'Elvis at the gates' :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:39 pm

The first photo (car) above left is new to me
Thnx

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:23 pm

some more of Elvis at Graceland:

Image Image

less cropped:

(edited) the following is a fake:

Last edited by E-Cat on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 pm

well thanks E-cat, never saw the uncropped one...thanks !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 pm

[quote="E-Cat"]some more of Elvis at Graceland:

Image ????

[url=http://www.imagehotel.net/?from=t29160he9q.jpg]Image[/url

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Here's few. There's actually one from upstairs where he's lying on his bed, I think from early sixties, but I couldn't find it.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:30 am

701228GracelandreceptionSWwedding3b.jpg

A great - different perspective - photo: The King & His "Official" Court, assembled for "TCB."

I love the symbolism of Nick & Red flanking EP in two unique - but opposite - positions (I believe it also speaks volumes).

Fascinating, indeed.

N8

Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:44 am

Obviously this is a montage made roughly ,so I do not think this photo to place here,

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 am

Patori wrote:Here's few. There's actually one from upstairs where he's lying on his bed, I think from early sixties, but I couldn't find it.

What you asked for and more!!!!!
BedGrclndEpRare.jpg

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:12 am

Ted wrote:
Patori wrote:Here's few. There's actually one from upstairs where he's lying on his bed, I think from early sixties, but I couldn't find it.

BedGrclndEpRare.jpg

A few more,have many,many! more but i can't just give everything away,lol.....

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:55 am

This one which I posted before is actually from Clambake sessions. Sorry. It's quite misleading. :D And thanks for Ted from that great upstairs picture.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am

Patori wrote:This one which I posted before is actually from Clambake sessions. Sorry. It's quite misleading. :D And thanks for Ted from that great upstairs picture.

Youre very welcome.I have a few of Elvis jamming in the piano room as well from '57 and a couple more from Graceland etc.....If i can find them i will post more.I may also have to scan some more personal photos that i have stashed away whenever i get a chance to look for them..

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Ted wrote:
Patori wrote:This one which I posted before is actually from Clambake sessions. Sorry. It's quite misleading. :D And thanks for Ted from that great upstairs picture.

Youre very welcome.I have a few of Elvis jamming in the piano room as well from '57 and a couple more from Graceland etc.....If i can find them i will post more.I may also have to scan some more personal photos that i have stashed away whenever i get a chance to look for them..

Looking forward to it Ted!

Marko,all i have on file at the moment from Graceland is this one of him riding the grounds with fans and Charlie in tow.
everytime i see this pic i wonder what in the world could he be pointing at that amused him so!

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm

E-Cat wrote:some more of Elvis at Graceland:

Image Image

less cropped:

(edited) the following is a fake:

Regarding the group photo (Elvis in the chair, Red and Nick kneeling) I only recently realized that there are two different shots in existence. Subtle differences.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Ted wrote:Youre very welcome.I have a few of Elvis jamming in the piano room as well from '57 and a couple more from Graceland etc.....If i can find them i will post more.

You're referring to these?

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:37 pm

No,theyre different.One or 2 from this same day i believe but from a different angle.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Ted wrote:No,theyre different.One or 2 from this same day i believe but from a different angle.

Okay, I'm curious to see what you got.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Patori wrote:
Ted wrote:No,theyre different.One or 2 from this same day i believe but from a different angle.

Found that pic for you.And a couple more.I have more....

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Somewhere, I have seen Elvis driving a tractor or bulldozeer at Graceland. I don´t remember which book this photo can be found?

//Björn

Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 pm

dreambear wrote:Somewhere, I have seen Elvis driving a tractor or bulldozeer at Graceland. I don´t remember which book this photo can be found?

//Björn

See on YouTube & I can't find better quality :(

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 pm

aWESOME PICTURES, thankyou Julie x uk

Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Ted wrote:
Patori wrote:

Found that pic for you.And a couple more.I have more....

I've never seen the shot taken from the back of the room. It is very cool to see the details of both the music room and the living room, as they appeared in '57. The lamp in the background sits in the same spot today.

It would lend a touch of authenticity if EPE would position the piano as Elvis did, though it would be further away and harder to see. Perhaps at some point they will allow access to the back of the room. Tourists could access it via the breezeway between the Hall of Gold and the main house, and see the music room up close for the first time. Not sure I would like to see that change permanently, but for Birthday and Elvis Week it would freshen things up.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:59 am

I guess I'm a few years late but I thought why not use an old topic rather than start a new one... so here's a shot I thought is pretty cool - just bumped into it on ebay.
The description says it was taken in Graceland but I have no idea of the date - a wild guess would place it somewhere around mid '64-ish(?) but maybe someone knows better?

--> http://www.ebay.com/itm/1960S-ELVIS-PHO ... 4858d310f1
a.jpg

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Ted wrote:

BedGrclndEpRare.jpg

Those christmas photos makes me so sad. Christmas at Graceland used to be a highlight for Elvis. Those pictures tells an another story... :cry:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm

onelove wrote:The description says it was taken in Graceland but I have no idea of the date

I think this was taken on the set of Clambake.