Post here your Elvis' pictures

Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I'm trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland and at the Meditation Garden. I know there are photos from the 60's with Elvis playing bass on the couch and posing in front of the music room. Anyone got those in good quality?

Also, is there a photo of Elvis inside Lisa Marie plane?

Thanks.

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Elvis inside the LisaMarie
Image
from elvis.com.au

Image

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Thanks Terry! The top one is new to me.

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Holy sh*t ....... am I realy a fan of THAT guy ????
smt171

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:47 pm

He does look weird in those, doesn't he?

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 pm

It's the one on the right.............doesn't even look like him. Wierd!!!!!

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:38 pm

"weird"???? He looks like sh*t!! Top one I find hard to believe him as is so ridiculous but guess it is ( & why is the clown to the right not wearing his nose??? ) & to the right is equally horrific!!

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:57 pm

Terry wrote:Elvis inside the LisaMarie

Someone has surely made a mess of that photo. Here´s the photo I originally posted years ago from Charlie Hodge´s Reflections magazine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:23 am

Marko wrote:I'm trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland and at the Meditation Garden. I know there are photos from the 60's with Elvis playing bass on the couch and posing in front of the music room. Anyone got those in good quality?

Also, is there a photo of Elvis inside Lisa Marie plane?

Thanks.


Elvis playing bass on the couch and playing piano:

Image

Image

Image

Music room with "Uncle Buck" / Joice Gentry
see also: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36048&p=466085

Image

Image

Image

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 am

Thanks Fool and E-Cat! Nice ones.

Isn't there a photo of Elvis in front of the mansion taken at the same time as the bass & piano pics?

Anyone got the photos of Elvis at Meditation Garden with Cilla and Jerry?

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:58 pm

mrbthebarber wrote:"weird"???? He looks like sh*t!! Top one I find hard to believe him as is so ridiculous but guess it is ( & why is the clown to the right not wearing his nose??? ) & to the right is equally horrific!!



I quite agree.............I was trying to be polite :smt006

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Marko wrote:Thanks Fool and E-Cat! Nice ones.

Isn't there a photo of Elvis in front of the mansion taken at the same time as the bass & piano pics?


also from March 1965:

Image

Image

Marko wrote:Anyone got the photos of Elvis at Meditation Garden with Cilla and Jerry?


See also: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=46701

1966:

Image Image

Image

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:07 pm

And the photos from September ´70:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44786&hilit=janelle+mccomb

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 pm

E-Cat wrote: Image



What a DOLL she was. Holy heck.

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 pm

she was a doll indeed. IMO the most beautiful girl i have ever seen

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

She certainly looked exceptionally good in 69/70 ish

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:54 pm

debtd1 wrote:She certainly looked exceptionally good in 69/70 ish


She still does. :smt003 :smt003


Sorry, I just had to post this

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 pm

here's Elvis hanging out by the pool in dec of 1977
Image

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Bl**** He**..............that's where he is

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:19 pm

joshferrell wrote:here's Elvis hanging out by the pool in dec of 1977
:lol:
and two more at Graceland, probably the very last pictures of Gladys at Graceland (she died 2 1/2 months later):

Image Image

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:15 am

That's a cracking photo of them.shame Gladys never looks happy on many pics

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:23 am

debtd1 wrote:That's a cracking photo of them.shame Gladys never looks happy on many pics


Indeed, a big resemblance with:

Image

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Ouchh!!!...sad but true...........

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Booker T wrote:
debtd1 wrote:That's a cracking photo of them.shame Gladys never looks happy on many pics


Indeed, a big resemblance with:

Image


As he would say, "You better believe it, Jack." Elvis in '76 and '77 very much resembled his mother in '57 and '58. You can bet he saw it when he looked in the mirror. Perhaps, at some point, he accepted his fate as inevitable.

Re: Trying to find photos of Elvis at Graceland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:21 pm

E-Cat wrote:
joshferrell wrote:here's Elvis hanging out by the pool in dec of 1977
:lol:
and two more at Graceland, probably the very last pictures of Gladys at Graceland (she died 2 1/2 months later):

Image Image

Nice photo ,Thanks for posting