Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: TTWII cover front LP: Elvis sings...

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 am

Sorry I meant Detroit.This picture is from detroit i believe.
detroit.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 pm

DarrylMac wrote:Any chance the Aloha cover photo could be Trilogy? It would explain the messy hair, and the cape being on.

You surprise me here. Take a closer look at the picture.

Inigo Montoya wrote:his scarf is still nicely tucked in and it's probably less likely to be so after he dispenses with the first scarf so this moment's therefore most likely from early in the show. I'd still go with "Proud Mary."

Thank you. The song featured is so obvious that I can almost hear it. I'm not sure why it's so hard to grasp.

Especially by some very intelligent people here.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Rob - I'm convinced now it's Proud Mary. I didn't disagree that it could be, just offered an alternative, but the scarf being tucked in was the glaring slap in the face I was looking for! The messy hair confused the issue for me, but I can see you're right all along. As for the Fool cover being What Now My Love, I remember we discussed it ages ago, and you're spot on with that too. Anyone who thinks it's Trilogy is missing the scarf etc that was present later in the show.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 am

javierTCB wrote:
In “TTWII-Special Edition” DVD you´ll find this exact moment in 1:24:15 seconds.

:smt038 will check this out....someone mentioned pal/ntsc variation.
Your source dvd is?

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 am

LSP-4445 wrote: :smt038 will check this out....someone mentioned pal/ntsc variation.
Your source dvd is?

Pal :)

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:57 pm

javierTCB wrote:
LSP-4445 wrote: :smt038 will check this out....someone mentioned pal/ntsc variation.
Your source dvd is?

Thanks....found it although it was at 1:24.38 not 1:24:15 on my PAL disc :)

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 pm

LSP-4445 wrote:
javierTCB wrote:
Your source dvd is?

Thanks....found it although it was at 1:24.38 not 1:24:15 on my PAL disc :)

Your welcome LSP-4445 :smt006