Post here your Elvis' pictures

Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:21 am

I was bored so i tweaked the picture a bit.Took away his awful little beard and gave him Elvis hair.What do you guys think? He definitely takes after the Presley side of the family.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:07 am

He's still not as good looking as his Grandfather, still, just the same, One can see the resemblance of the Presley genes.
The changes you made in the picture, do help bring those features out.....
The young man, really does need a make over for what he really does look like in his,..... what I would call, "the homeless, vietnam veteran, 60's dope smoking long hair hippie look" that he has been working with for some time now........shame really.......
Out side looking in.........and I have said it before....it would be nice if the family were preparing his future to be the spokes person for EPE down the road.
That is, if he were set up to run the reins in a professional, well spoken manner through proper education.
Sadly tho, it would appear not, that, there is not enough interest on behalf of Lisa's family to carry on the legacy other than letting someone else do the work for them.
Sinatra's, Trump's or Kennedy's, they are not.

PEP 8)

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 am

PEP wrote:He's still not as good looking as his Grandfather, still, just the same, One can see the resemblance of the Presley genes.
The changes you made in the picture, do help bring those features out.....
The young man, really does need a make over for what he really does look like in his,..... what I would call, "the homeless, vietnam veteran, 60's dope smoking long hair hippie look" that he has been working with for some time now........shame really.......
Out side looking in.........and I have said it before....it would be nice if the family were preparing his future to be the spokes person for EPE down the road.
That is, if he were set up to run the reins in a professional, well spoken manner through proper education.
Sadly tho, it would appear not, that, there is not enough interest on behalf of Lisa's family to carry on the legacy other than letting someone else do the work for them.
Sinatra's, Trump's or Kennedy's, they are not.

PEP 8)


I don't think he looks like Elvis at all

I think that's the reason Lisa sold to Robert Sillerman she's not interested in being involved in the business of Graceland and neither are her children.

Elvis grandchildren didn't know him at all so there is no personal attachment.
So that's probably why they aren't interested.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 pm

brian wrote:
I don't think he looks like Elvis at all
I think it would be safe to say, there are some characteristics of Elvis' features which have been past on by default...
Does he look like Elvis?......Of course not, but I wouldn't say not at all...at the same time, this picture of the young man is not the best to compare features.

Image
I think that's the reason Lisa sold to Robert Sillerman she's not interested in being involved in the business of Graceland and neither are her children.
True, I cannot disagree with you there, it would appear to be obvious this is the case.

Elvis grandchildren didn't know him at all so there is no personal attachment.
So that's probably why they aren't interested.
Well, I do not think it is as simple as that, but I do know what you are saying. In this situation I do not think it matters if the grandchildren have had that personal attachment to their famous grandfather. In this case, there is enough material, enough information, enough of all that needs to be known, without personal contact.
I mean it happens to us as fan's, that we almost feel as tho we know Elvis, when of course most of us never did. Still, the attachment or the illusion of that feeling, is there, for some.
One, would think in this case, an attachment, a bond could still be made, if the interest were there regardless. As "blood is thicker than water"...as they say...
I personally, wouldn't mind a family member like Benjamin Storm taking over that spokesperson part in year's to come, if he is educated in the know, of all there is to know about Elvis(in this case grandfather) with an ability to present a professional demeanor.

PEP 8)

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:06 pm

He looks more like that Jonathan Rhys Meyers or whatever he's called.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:07 pm

He definitely resembles Elvis in that photo. Granted, not a carbon copy, but it's pretty easy to see the similarities.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:06 pm

oh i see definately the ressemblance but Elvis was still lots and lots more handsome

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 pm

PEP wrote:
brian wrote:
I
.
Image
.
.

Elvis grandchildren didn't know him at all so there is no personal attachment.
So that's probably why they aren't interested.
Well, I do not think it is as simple as that, but I do know what you are saying. In this situation I do not think it matters if the grandchildren have had that personal attachment to their famous grandfather. In this case, there is enough material, enough information, enough of all that needs to be known, without personal contact.
I mean it happens to us as fan's, that we almost feel as tho we know Elvis, when of course most of us never did. Still, the attachment or the illusion of that feeling, is there, for some.
One, would think in this case, an attachment, a bond could still be made, if the interest were there regardless. As "blood is thicker than water"...as they say...
I personally, wouldn't mind a family member like Benjamin Storm taking over that spokesperson part in year's to come, if he is educated in the know, of all there is to know about Elvis(in this case grandfather) with an ability to present a professional demeanor.

PEP 8)


Well I think had they known Elvis as their grandfather and loved him
and their was a personal relationship between Elvis and them
they might've wanted to be more involved to protect and oversee his legacy
Their is just no personal attatchment so that's probably one of the reasons they aren't interested.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 pm

PEP wrote:He's still not as good looking as his Grandfather, still, just the same, One can see the resemblance of the Presley genes.
The changes you made in the picture, do help bring those features out.....
The young man, really does need a make over for what he really does look like in his,..... what I would call, "the homeless, vietnam veteran, 60's dope smoking long hair hippie look" that he has been working with for some time now........shame really.......
Out side looking in.........and I have said it before....it would be nice if the family were preparing his future to be the spokes person for EPE down the road.
That is, if he were set up to run the reins in a professional, well spoken manner through proper education.
Sadly tho, it would appear not, that, there is not enough interest on behalf of Lisa's family to carry on the legacy other than letting someone else do the work for them.
Sinatra's, Trump's or Kennedy's, they are not.

PEP 8)


Why he needs a make over? if he was not related to Elvis, we wouldnt (still don't ) give a crap what happens with this guy.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:25 am

to me, he looks more like a younger kurt russel (remember the 50ies scenes from *elvis the king* :roll:

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!....

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm with Brian...........don't think he looks like him at all.
I agree PEP, would be a nice thought that further down the line a 'Presley' would take over and do the business.......can't see it happening any time soon though

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Somehow it doesnt seem Lisa or her children want to carry on the legacy of their grandfather,ben goes around acting like king sh*t and for what???I personally dont give a flying crap about him ,his sister or his misearable mother Lisa.
Instead of looking glum all the time and making out the world is on their shoulders,they should get on their knees and thank God for Elvis,what he stood for and for affording them the means to live the way that they do now.

Above all else,be proud of Elvis and to carry the presley name .Thats my opinion anyway and I know a lot will disagree with me on this.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 pm

rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

i got to agree with you on that elvisfan100...but minus the talent

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

i got to agree with you on that elvisfan100...but minus the talent

yes none inherited his talent ,only ever be one Elvis but i believe ben has been signed up to do an album recently and thats only the presley name opening that door for him .

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:46 pm

ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

i got to agree with you on that elvisfan100...but minus the talent

yes none inherited his talent ,only ever be one Elvis but i believe ben has been signed up to do an album recently and thats only the presley name opening that door for him .

Just like his mother, only problem was and is....no1 can ever fill elvis shoes...The are finnish before they ever started...only way ben will ever get notice is too go on tv and sing hounddog, and thats where it ends before it has started

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:49 pm

rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

i got to agree with you on that elvisfan100...but minus the talent

yes none inherited his talent ,only ever be one Elvis but i believe ben has been signed up to do an album recently and thats only the presley name opening that door for him .

Just like his mother, only problem was and is....no1 can ever fill elvis shoes...The are finnish before they ever started...only way ben will ever get notice is too go on tv and sing hounddog, and thats where it ends before it has started

in total agreement with you on that rizzy he has no hope really unless he is somwhat amazing !

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

i got to agree with you on that elvisfan100...but minus the talent

yes none inherited his talent ,only ever be one Elvis but i believe ben has been signed up to do an album recently and thats only the presley name opening that door for him .

Just like his mother, only problem was and is....no1 can ever fill elvis shoes...The are finnish before they ever started...only way ben will ever get notice is too go on tv and sing hounddog, and thats where it ends before it has started

in total agreement with you on that rizzy he has no hope really unless he is somwhat amazing !

people will only expect tomuch from him...but it must also be said it must be hard living in the shadow of elvis

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 pm

In more recent photos...Ben is starting to look more like Elvis...IMO. AS far as a singing career...he is still in school & isn't interested in pursuing a music career. That could change in the future, of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:00 am

He's, um, not very photogenic is he? Or maybe the scowl is deliberate.

None of them seem to have inherited the charisma, sadly, never mind the talent.

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 am

JaneTLC wrote:He's, um, not very photogenic is he?



Uh...ya might say!

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 am

bluejeans1944 wrote:In more recent photos...Ben is starting to look more like Elvis...IMO. AS far as a singing career...he is still in school & isn't interested in pursuing a music career. That could change in the future, of course.

I would say he looks more like an Elvis reject , than Elvis..

Re: Elvis' grandson Ben Keough with an "Elvis Makeover" !!!!

Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 am

ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:
ElvisFan100 wrote:
rizzy56 wrote:Its funny every time i see apicture of lisa and her kids its like they are hangin with the drags of Humanity...but in saying that ben does resemble a very young Elvis

Yes rizzy drags of humanity is apt in some photos and he does somewhat resemble a youg EP ,yet another thing they should thank God for the fantastic gene pool from which they come from.

i got to agree with you on that elvisfan100...but minus the talent

yes none inherited his talent ,only ever be one Elvis but i believe ben has been signed up to do an album recently and thats only the presley name opening that door for him .


That was just a rumor.

He's not coming out with an album.