Post here your Elvis' pictures

Re: June 24th, 1977 incident????

Mon May 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Thanks for the info, Bruce

Thu May 09, 2013 7:20 am

Yes, I completely understand that things got a little strange ha ha. Do you have that blurred photo? :)

Fri May 10, 2013 2:39 pm

bfrey wrote:
Xaykev wrote:There were a few cameras going off of a couple of older ladies, I took one shot that blurred as he was getting into the limo. He hung around with just me and my sister for what seemed like forever before people showed up, but I bet the time frame just seemed like that? The other two that had jumped the clerk took off pretty fast and later I heard there was a lot more to the fight than just a misunderstanding. By the time cars started to stop and people started to jump out yelling "Elvis" he started to get ready to go. His security said, "we better go". So I saw a few flash bulbs go off but have never seen a picture of the event. I do have a photo of the gas station. Should of been on my toes that evening but when you actually run into Elvis at a gas station things get a little strange!!!

what a thrill - to have the man himself for yourself in the last months of his life!
fascinating read. i know the story since was a child, as it was published in a german magazine around ยด78, but never knew the background.
but i remember very well, that i found it cool, that my hero would take a stand for someone in need.

glad to have you here, bruce, thanks a lot!