tahoe - SUMMER 71 - any pics out there ??????

Post here your Elvis' pictures

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Jumpsuit Junkie

Re: tahoe - SUMMER 71 - any pics out there ??????

Post by Jumpsuit Junkie »

ben wrote:
Z0S0 wrote:
Ben wrote:Z0S0, I posted a link to them pictures in my first reply :wink:
it didn't work buddy - sorry !
there are pics in the book taken by other people than sue BTW
Thats no problem mate and thanks for the info, I cant wait until 6AM on 25th December :lol:
Jumpsuit Junkie wrote:Ben so are you saying that photo of Elvis in the White Broquade suit is indeed from 1971 ?
Sorry if I didn't make that post clear (I have changed it). No, the picture above is from 6th September 1970 DS and thats the last time we know of him wearing it.
Thought so, thank you Matey. And sorry for any confusion, should've read it more carefully.

I see you are awaiting that new Tahoe book, as am I...but 6.a.m. why not when the clock strikes 12. Then its officially December 25th. :lol:

Ben

Post by Ben »

Jumpsuit Junkie wrote:I see you are awaiting that new Tahoe book, as am I...but 6.a.m. why not when the clock strikes 12. Then its officially December 25th. :lol:
'Cos that book will be guarded by my mum and dad who don't put my [very little] sack of presents downstairs as I try and figure out what they are weeks before Christmas and sometimes I have been known to rip the paper on the edges to see what it was :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jumpsuit Junkie

ben wrote:
Jumpsuit Junkie wrote:I see you are awaiting that new Tahoe book, as am I...but 6.a.m. why not when the clock strikes 12. Then its officially December 25th. :lol:
'Cos that book will be guarded by my mum and dad who don't put my [very little] sack of presents downstairs as I try and figure out what they are weeks before Christmas and sometimes I have been known to rip the paper on the edges to see what it was :oops: :oops: :oops:
Boy don't that bring back memories. 8)

Ben

Post by Ben »

Jumpsuit Junkie wrote:
ben wrote:
The memories aren't that far away for me, I'm only 17 :wink:

speedoo

Post by speedoo »

ben wrote:
Jumpsuit Junkie wrote:
ben wrote:
Pah, young people today!!!

Ben

Post by Ben »

speedoo wrote:Pah, young people today!!!
Aren't you all jealous :wink: :lol:

Jumpsuit Junkie

ben wrote:
speedoo wrote:Pah, young people today!!!
Aren't you all jealous :wink: :lol:
More time to see the day EIC gets released officially, as well as a dvdset containing TTWII and EOT. 8)
Last edited by Jumpsuit Junkie on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jumpsuit Junkie

ben wrote:
Jumpsuit Junkie wrote:
ben wrote:
I see. Appreciate them days and don't take em for granted :wink:

E-Cat
Registered for: 21 years

Post by E-Cat »

ben wrote: I'm only 17 :wink:
And you still know your stuff...chapeau - hats off !

Please do not thank me--- Thank Elvis for making THIS happen.

Ben

Post by Ben »

E-Cat wrote:
ben wrote: I'm only 17 :wink:
And you still know your stuff...chapeau - hats off !
Why, thank you Cat (the king of the Army years).